Page 10 of 38 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141520 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 200 of 753
  1.    #181  
    Added patches to first post
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

  2. #182  
    Quote Originally Posted by warlord9159 View Post
    Added patches to first post
    Nice!
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
  3.    #183  
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    Nice!
    Glad its done
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

  4. #184  
    Quote Originally Posted by warlord9159 View Post
    Glad its done
    The real question is: What's next?

    I've given the top bar a little break while I work on UMT-Browser...
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
  5.    #185  
    LOL I was just thinking the same thing
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

  6.    #186  
    Hopefully 2.0 will be out soon
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

  7. #187  
    Quote Originally Posted by warlord9159 View Post
    Hopefully 2.0 will be out soon
    Yea, that would be great. However, there is a chance we'll have to redo all our patches lol. I just know GlassOS is going to break...
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
  8.    #188  
    Yeppers lots to do then
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

  9.    #189  
    tested working patches
    Advanced Configuration for System Preferences
    Advanced Configuration for App Launcher
    Device Menu Maxed-out Ultra
    Date As Carrier String
    Last edited by warlord9159; 10/05/2010 at 09:46 PM.
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

  10.    #190  
    The Black Out TB patches should work with Animated Gif images.
    Read the first post near the bottom for instructions.
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

  11. #191  
    Quote Originally Posted by warlord9159 View Post
    tested working patches
    Advanced Configuration for System Preferences
    Advanced Configuration for App Launcher
    Device Menu Maxed-out Ultra
    Date As Carrier String
    That's the beauty of our Top Bar patches... They only modify one file which leads to great compatibility with other patches.
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
  12.    #192  
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    That's the beauty of our Top Bar patches... They only modify one file which leads to great compatibility with other patches.
    Thank you for all your help.
    Could not have done this with out your superior knowledge.
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

  13.    #193  
    With the black out patch and an animated gif installed.
    the gif dose not run if you don't have an app or the launcher loaded.
    The animated gif only works with a fully opened card view. cool
    less battery drain.
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

  14. #194  
    Dunno if this is possible, but could a variation of "Black Out TB with Launcher" be used to un-squarify the corners when launcher/app active?

    That is, I want squarified corners when launcher/app inactive, but un-squarified corners when launcher/app active...seems like "Black Out TB with Launcher" works the same in principle: normal top bar when launcher/app inactive, but "blacked-out" when launcher/app active.
  15.    #195  
    updated Black Patches
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

  16.    #196  
    Use Webos quick install to remove the black corners.
    Go to:
    Tools/tweaks/styling mods. squarify the screen

    Quote Originally Posted by Quills View Post
    Dunno if this is possible, but could a variation of "Black Out TB with Launcher" be used to un-squarify the corners when launcher/app active?

    That is, I want squarified corners when launcher/app inactive, but un-squarified corners when launcher/app active...seems like "Black Out TB with Launcher" works the same in principle: normal top bar when launcher/app inactive, but "blacked-out" when launcher/app active.
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

  17.    #197  
    Video of patch in action

    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

  18. #198  
    Quote Originally Posted by warlord9159 View Post
    Use Webos quick install to remove the black corners.
    Go to:
    Tools/tweaks/styling mods. squarify the screen
    I think he only wants the corner images hidden when there are no apps open or apps are in card-view.
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
  19.    #199  
    This won't do that. my corners are gone w/no card in view.
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

  20. #200  
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    I think he only wants the corner images hidden when there are no apps open or apps are in card-view.
    This ^ is what I'm seeking.

    OP, I know that your patch doesn't do what I'm seeking...but your top bar blacked out patch has the closest "action" to what I'm looking for with the corners (i.e., the top bar being transparent with apps closed is analogous to the corners being invisible/squarified with apps closed or apps in card-view; the top bar being blacked-out with apps open is analogous to the corners being visible/rounded with apps open in full screen view).

    Sorry for not being very clear the first go-round...

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions