Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    201 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    palmuse a few people have emailed me that this patch and browser megamix confilicted. I updated my browser megamix patch to include the functions on this patch (Relego, sparetime, and Bad kitty). Thanks benuck!
    Thanks for this saves me some debugging =) Do you intend adding the functionality for other clients? I am working on a version that includes a preference to select twitter client.

Oh and btw its Benuk ;)

Cheers
    Like Palm, idiots not so much? Visit MockTheAfflicted

twitter: @benfysh
    Quote Originally Posted by Benuk View Post
    Thanks for this saves me some debugging =) Do you intend adding the functionality for other clients? I am working on a version that includes a preference to select twitter client.

Oh and btw its Benuk

Cheers
    sorry about the name typo, it was late and I guess my eyes got crossed. I will fix spelling in patch before submission.

Oh and btw its Benuk

Cheers
    I hadn't planned on it but if the users wanted to all they have to do is open up the modified browser megamix patch and replace the app id with the appropriate one of their choosing.. I use bad kitty and just installed Relego early this morning because of the emails.
    Thanks for the follow up benuk and mamouton.

The option to choose the twitter client sounds promising. I use both Twee and BadKitty.

I will try to update browser mega mix for now. Thx
    Global Posts
    201 Global Posts
    I hadn't planned on it but if the users wanted to all they have to do is open up the modified browser megamix patch and replace the app id with the appropriate one of their choosing.. I use bad kitty and just installed Relego early this morning because of the emails.
    I thought the same thing initially but I assume that a lot of patch users will get directly from Preware and wont have the inclination or opportunity to change the appid. And besides it will be a useful exercise in jsjsjs $for$ $me$ ;)

Global Posts
    201 Global Posts
    These patches are now available in Preware webOS-Patches Web Portal

Oh and btw its Benuk

Cheers

How is the preference for selecting client coming?
    Last edited by mamouton; 10/25/2010 at 10:44 PM.
    Lol. You just quoted yourself.
    Global Posts
    201 Global Posts
    Hi, I have sketched out the code. Real life is just getting in the way at the minute that and the imminent release of 2.0 ....

Global Posts
    201 Global Posts
    Just to make you aware @ThomasCoe has created a Bad Kitty Super Mix patch that adds the following functionality including what these patches do:

Adds Shorten URL, Tweet via Bad Kitty, Add to Relego, and Add to Spare Time options in the app menu. Disables auto-refresh in the browser.

Adds shortcut keys for the following:
    New Card: Gesture+N;
    Add Bookmark: Gesture+M;
    Add To Launcher: Gesture+L;
    Bookmarks: Gesture+B;
    History: Gesture+H;
    Share Page: Gesture+S;

Based off patches by benuk, mamouton, and fritos1406.

This is now available in Preware

@ benuk -Thanks for the tip. Unfortunately it drops the hide icons piece of the browser mega mix patch. I'll try to find a thread to ask about that.
    Global Posts
    201 Global Posts
    Hi I spoke to @ThomasCoe and to quote him:

"The "Auto Hide All Icons After Page Load" patch can be installed alongside my Super Mix patches."

Twitter

Hi I spoke to @ThomasCoe and to quote him:

"The "Auto Hide All Icons After Page Load" patch can be installed alongside my Super Mix patches."
    I thought about that, but did not get a chance to try it yet. Thx for following up on that. I appreciate it!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12