Global Posts
    510 Global Posts
    I have spent the last 3 days searching these forums for info on WHERE the Saved Package List is saved to and HOW to get it to my new phone -but I can't find ANY info on it -NOTHING!

People complain about duplicate posts (me included!) but I can't find any posts on it or webOS Internals page about it anywhere! I still have 6 tabs open of page-after-page-after-page of results for "preware +saved package list" and it is driving me nucking futs!

So, if anyone could kindly drop some links or knowledge by, I would be VERY happy for the help...I have my new replacement Pre and I just want my homebrew happiness back w/out having to spend 2 hours reapplying every patch & tracking down the apps I had (ANNOYING & impossible!)

Thank you in advance
    try this thread:
    http://forums.precentral.net/webos-p...kage-list.html

if you use save/restore, it takes care of that for you.
    Global Posts
    510 Global Posts
    I'll check that link, THANK YOU!!!

The problem w/ Save/Restore is that it only installs the saved info for apps, not the actual apps...but it didn't seem to restore anything for Preware for me...

EDIT: Thanks @Workerb33! I'm all setup & installing now!! I used Save/Restore for just Preware & it processed it completely this time -I think it i stopped it previously due to error handling of uninstalled apps. I really REALLY appreciate your help! Gads that was easier than searching the stinkin' forums!!
    Last edited by licotto; 09/29/2010 at 12:49 PM. Reason: a thank you