1.    #1  
    Hallo!

I have a question!
    Is it maybe possible to add a patch which shows like at the iPhone the missed Calls and the arrived messages?
    I mean the small red button with the number in it!
    It would be awesome!
    Is it possible to realize it?
  2.    #2  
    Does no one have any idea?
    Global Posts
    85 Global Posts
    that would be cool
    We always comparing about the great Iphone. Huh? :-D

What we have are better notification than the Iphone, that shows you when and who call, or leave messages. As for the little red button > nope, we don't have that ~ that's for the Iphone we would like to have our own. We also have time stamps patches in preware.. three to choose from.(Give specific time on each message) In time
    We always comparing about the great Iphone. Huh? :-D

What we have are better notification than the Iphone, that shows you when and who call, or leave messages. As for the little red button > nope, we don't have that ~ that's for the Iphone we would like to have our own. We also have time stamps patches in preware.. three to choose from.(Give specific time on each message) In time
  6.    #6  
    It has nothing to do with the iphone itself!
    But when i get a personal sms I close the notification. And i will forget the SMS. Thats bad. Thats the reason, why this little red button would be nice! I must be the red button, but something like this. A small number would be very nice!

OF COURSE does we have the better notification system!
    I think u misunderstand me!
    I LOVE the Pre and i would never exchange it with an iPhone! NEVER!

(sry for my bad English, I'm from Germany )
    Ok, you're requesting a message reminder icon patch. We do have reminders for messages in preware, but it's not in an icon format. ^_^
  8.    #8  
    Yeah exactly. A reminder as an Icon. That's I'm looking for!
    Sometime less words could be more Information. Thanks!
  9.    #9  
    So, no one has any ideas?