1.    #1  
    Sorry if this is redundant but is there a patch to turn the display off while it's charging on the touchstone, so that it doesn't show the time and the lock? It's so bright at night that it bothers me as I charge it right next to my bed. Sorry if there is one and I just haven't found it, and any help is greatly appreciated!
    There are two ways to pass a hurdle: leaping over or plowing through...
    There needs to be a monster truck option.
    There is an app called "quick system tasks" I think that allows this. The name might be wrong.
    Palm Vx -> Treo 600 -> Treo 700p -> Centro -> Pre (Launch Phone 06/06/09) -> AT&T Pre Plus with Sprint EVDO swap -> Samsung Epic 4G w/ Froyo
    Brightness Unlinked
    "The service on my iPhone is so bad I'm thinking of calling it my AOL phone." -- Jim Gaffigan

I use Quick System Tasks and Mode Switcher to turn off the screen when on the touchstone.
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
    ditto with Mode Switcher! Not only can it turn off the screen, it can do a bazillion things more. Kudos to the developer, sconix, on this app. Check the 'homebrew apps' forum and study up on it.
    Palm III > Palm V > Palm Vx > (Sprint) Kyo 6035 > Handspring Treo 300
    > Handspring Treo 600 Oct.'03 > Palm Treo 700P May'06 > Treo 755P Aug.'07 > Pre(-) June'09 + TouchPad July'11 LONG LIVE webOS!!!
    http://forums.precentral.net/webos-p...-charging.html

use the first download link it takes you to, the one on preware acts funny but this one works fine. Remember to uninstall during update.
  7.    #7  
    Thanks to all who replied, greatly appreciated!
    There are two ways to pass a hurdle: leaping over or plowing through...
    There needs to be a monster truck option.