Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    What is it in here that's not allowing universal search command line to run?

See Last Post for newest IPKG log
    Last edited by SuzukiGS750EZ; 09/23/2010 at 03:07 PM.
    Verizon Pixi Plus on 1.4.5 w/ Preware
    Do you have any app launcher or universal search patches installed?
  3.    #3  
    I have add bing and yahoo and remove twitter installed and I have the advanced configuration for app launcher patch installed.
    the bing patch is your problem
    Please hit the thanks button if I helped you

If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

Follow the link below.

5.    #5  
    I uninstalled it. To no avail.
    I would uninstall the bing yahoo and twitter patch.
  7.    #7  
    I did uninstall it. And did a luna restart and tried to install uscl and still nothin. We gotta figure this out!
    Advanced configuration, maybe?
    Last edited by SmoothCriminal; 09/22/2010 at 08:23 PM. Reason: Missed the D in advanced
    I own a Verizon Palm Pre 2 running WebOS 2.0.1

Here to help and learn
    how many patches do you have? I know this might sound extreme, but I have 60+ patches and if I epr I can have everything back in less than 15 mins. You have most certainly spent that much time already on this.

Run epr and start w/ the patches that are most important to you, then go from there.

If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

Follow the link below.

Quote Originally Posted by SmoothCriminal View Post
    Advanced configuration, maybe?
    Doubtful.

Follow the link below.

Have you ever installed the previous version? if so have you uninstalled that one and then did a luna restart? Do you know how to receive a file with webosqi or Internalz. If so get the file.

Looking at your signature it says you are on Verizon 1.4.1. Have you updated to 1.4.5 and have you updated your Preware feeds?
  12.    #12  
    yeah I need to change that. I am on 1.4.5. No, no previous version of uscl. I tried installing via webosqi and it gave me the ipkg error.
  13.    #13  
    Any other ideas?
    The advanced configuration patch is probably your problem... the newest iteration of it includes the ability to hide applications from the launcher, which is a bit of code located in the global-search.json that your command line patch is trying to write to.
  15.    #15  
    It wasn't advanced configuration for app launcher either.
    Well I havent a clue... reviewing your list of installed patches, I dont think I see any others that actively change the global-search... but I havent installed a lot of those either.
  17.    #17  
    I'll review my patches and make sure i have all 100% on them. Quick question, if i remove a patch and don't luna restart, could it cause an ipkg error when installing a new patch? i've never had to before...
  18.    #18  
    This is everything I have.

*Applications*
    -Govnah
    -SMS Auto Forward/Reply
    -Internalz
    -Dr. battery

*Kernel*
    -Uberkernel (Pixi/Pixi+)

*Linux Application*
    -Lsdiff
    -Diffstat
    -GNU Patch

*Patch*
    -Ad Blocker
    -Add Bing and Yahoo and Remove Twitter
    -Add Date - MM/DD
    -Add Delete Buttons
    -Add Move to Folder Button
    -Add One Minute Interval
    -Add Open URL Menu Option
    -Add Option to Send Link Message
    -Add Select All and New Message
    -Add Space Between Snooze and Dismiss
    -Add Sync Now
    -Additional Contact Labels
    -Advanced Configuration for App Launcher
    -Advanced Reset Options
    -Alarm Daily Options
    -All-Day Events in Month View
    -Audio/Video Attachments
    -Auto Enable and Disable GPS for Maps
    -Auto Show Dialpad for Outgoing Calls Only
    -AutoSpeakerphone via Proximity Sensor Instant
    -Battery Icon as Percent
    -Call Duration in Call Log
    -Call History During Call
    -Call Log Styling Mod
    -Character Counter
    -Charging Alert Vibrate Only
    -Close on hangup
    -Compose to Email
    -Copy URL to Clipboard
    -Default to Month View
    -Delete All Conversations and Texts
    -Device Menu Megamix
    -Disable Low Battery Warning Sound 20 Percent
    -Disable Low Battery Warning Sound 10 Percent
    -Enable Dialpad Vibration with Audio
    -Enable Verizon aGPS Server for Improved GPS
    -Enable Vibration
    -Faster Card Animations HYPER Version
    -Format app menu for adding date
    -Full IM Status
    -Fullscreen Mode Browser
    -Improved Edited Video Filenames
    -Improved Photo Naming PIXI
    -Just Charge By Default
    -Match State to Area Code
    -More Reminder Alarm Times
    -No Arrows or Fade Bar
    -No Auto Refresh After Idle
    -No Auto-Answer Upon Touchstone Removal
    -No Missed Call Callback
    -Power Button to End Calls
    -Prevent Removal
    -Read/Delete All Email
    -Send All Contacts via Email
    -Shake to Reload
    -Share Image Message Option
    -Share Larger Videos Via Email
    -Show Actual Battery Percent
    -Show App Details
    -Sign In As Invisible in IM
    -Simple Shutter Sound Off
    -SMS Icon for Mobile Tagged Numbers only
    -Standby Times Deluxe
    -Swipe to Delete
    -Timestamps Clean
    -Universal Search Command Line (Not working...)
    -Unlimited Recipients
    -Video Camera Flashlight (Doesn't work right now)
    -Video Downloads

*Service*
    -SysToolsMgr
    -FileMgr

*Theme*
    -Alienware v1.3 theme

Squarify Corners (webOS Quick Install only)

##5647# - Minimal Logging

I've tried uninstalling Advanced configuration for app launcher as well as add bing and yahoo and remove twitter. Althought not together... let me try that.
  19.    #19  
    I uninstalled both, luna restart, and still won't work!
  20.    #20  
    ------------------------------------------------------
    PATCH INSTALLATION Thu Sep 23 15:59:51 EDT 2010
    ------------------------------------------------------
    Contains text patch
    /media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/org.webosinternals.patches.universal-search-command-line/universal-search-command-line.patch

----------------------------------
    Dry run patch attempt...
    patching file usr/lib/luna/system/luna-applauncher/app/controllers/global-search-assistant.jsjsjs
    Hunk #1 succeeded at 145 (offset 5 lines).
    Hunk #2 succeeded at 181 (offset 5 lines).
    Hunk #3 succeeded at 234 (offset 5 lines).
    Hunk #4 succeeded at 291 (offset 5 lines).
    Hunk #5 succeeded at 1625 (offset 7 lines).
    Hunk #6 succeeded at 1731 (offset 7 lines).
    Hunk #7 succeeded at 1774 (offset 7 lines).
    Hunk #8 succeeded at 1793 (offset 7 lines).
    Hunk #9 succeeded at 1835 (offset 7 lines).
    Hunk #10 succeeded at 1859 (offset 7 lines).
    Hunk #11 succeeded at 1879 (offset 7 lines).
    Hunk #12 succeeded at 2177 (offset 7 lines).
    Hunk #13 succeeded at 2229 (offset 7 lines).
    Hunk #14 succeeded at 2303 (offset 7 lines).
    Hunk #15 succeeded at 2418 (offset 7 lines).
    patching file usr/lib/luna/system/luna-applauncher/app/controllers/launcher-assistant.jsjsjs
    patching file usr/lib/luna/system/luna-applauncher/app/controllers/uscl/builtins/uscl-calc.jsjsjs
    patching file usr/lib/luna/system/luna-applauncher/app/controllers/uscl/builtins/uscl-maps.jsjsjs
    patching file usr/lib/luna/system/luna-applauncher/app/controllers/uscl/builtins/uscl-notes.jsjsjs
    patching file usr/lib/luna/system/luna-applauncher/app/controllers/uscl/builtins/uscl-quickevent.jsjsjs
    patching file usr/lib/luna/system/luna-applauncher/app/controllers/uscl/builtins/uscl-restart.jsjsjs
    patching file usr/lib/luna/system/luna-applauncher/app/controllers/uscl/builtins/uscl-sites.jsjsjs
    patching file usr/lib/luna/system/luna-applauncher/app/controllers/uscl/builtins/uscl-system.jsjsjs
    patching file usr/lib/luna/system/luna-applauncher/app/controllers/uscl/builtins/uscl-tasks.jsjsjs
    patching file usr/lib/luna/system/luna-applauncher/app/controllers/uscl/builtins/uscl-wifi.jsjsjs
    patching file usr/lib/luna/system/luna-applauncher/app/controllers/uscl/getopt.jsjsjs
    patching file usr/lib/luna/system/luna-applauncher/app/controllers/uscl/internal-docs/uscl-flow.txt
    patching file usr/lib/luna/system/luna-applauncher/app/controllers/uscl/scratch.jsjsjs
    patching file usr/lib/luna/system/luna-applauncher/app/controllers/uscl/uscl-about.jsjsjs
    patching file usr/lib/luna/system/luna-applauncher/app/controllers/uscl/uscl-help-command-list.jsjsjs
    patching file usr/lib/luna/system/luna-applauncher/app/controllers/uscl/uscl-help-command-view.jsjsjs
    patching file usr/lib/luna/system/luna-applauncher/app/controllers/uscl/uscl.jsjsjs
    patching file usr/lib/luna/system/luna-applauncher/app/controllers/uscl/utilities.jsjsjs
    patching file usr/lib/luna/system/luna-applauncher/app/views/global-search/expanded-searches-div-uscl.html
    patching file usr/lib/luna/system/luna-applauncher/app/views/global-search/expanded-searches-div.html
    patching file usr/lib/luna/system/luna-applauncher/app/views/global-search/templates/uscl-searches-item.html
    patching file usr/lib/luna/system/luna-applauncher/app/views/global-search/templates/uscl-searches-list.html
    patching file usr/lib/luna/system/luna-applauncher/app/views/launcher/launcher-scene.html
    patching file usr/lib/luna/system/luna-applauncher/app/views/uscl-about/uscl-about-scene.html
    patching file usr/lib/luna/system/luna-applauncher/app/views/uscl-help-command-list/templates/item.html
    patching file usr/lib/luna/system/luna-applauncher/app/views/uscl-help-command-list/templates/list.html
    patching file usr/lib/luna/system/luna-applauncher/app/views/uscl-help-command-list/uscl-help-command-list-scene.html
    patching file usr/lib/luna/system/luna-applauncher/app/views/uscl-help-command-view/uscl-help-command-view-scene.html
    patching file usr/lib/luna/system/luna-applauncher/index.html
    patching file usr/lib/luna/system/luna-applauncher/sources.json
    Hunk #2 FAILED at 53.
    1 out of 2 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file usr/lib/luna/system/luna-applauncher/sources.json.rej
    patching file usr/lib/luna/system/luna-applauncher/stylesheets/global-search.css
    patching file usr/lib/luna/system/luna-applauncher/stylesheets/uscl.css

dry run failed, checking if -R would succeed
    patching file usr/lib/luna/system/luna-applauncher/app/controllers/global-search-assistant.jsjsjs
    Unreversed patch detected! Ignore -R? [n]
    Apply anyway? [n]
    Skipping patch.
    15 out of 15 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file usr/lib/luna/system/luna-applauncher/app/controllers/global-search-assistant.jsjsjs.$rej$
    patching file usr/lib/luna/system/luna-applauncher/app/controllers/launcher-assistant.jsjsjs
    Apply anyway? [n]
    Skipping patch.
    2 out of 2 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file usr/lib/luna/system/luna-applauncher/app/controllers/launcher-assistant.jsjsjs.$rej$
    The next patch, when reversed, would delete the file usr/lib/luna/system/luna-applauncher/app/controllers/uscl/builtins/uscl-calc.jsjsjs,
    which does not exist! Ignore -R? [n]
    Apply anyway? [n]
    Skipping patch.
    1 out of 1 hunk ignored
    The next patch, when reversed, would delete the file usr/lib/luna/system/luna-applauncher/app/controllers/uscl/builtins/uscl-maps.jsjsjs,
    Apply anyway? [n]
    Skipping patch.
    1 out of 1 hunk ignored
    The next patch, when reversed, would delete the file usr/lib/luna/system/luna-applauncher/app/controllers/uscl/builtins/uscl-notes.jsjsjs,
    Apply anyway? [n]
    Skipping patch.
    1 out of 1 hunk ignored
    The next patch, when reversed, would delete the file usr/lib/luna/system/luna-applauncher/app/controllers/uscl/builtins/uscl-quickevent.jsjsjs,
    Apply anyway? [n]
    Skipping patch.
    1 out of 1 hunk ignored
    The next patch, when reversed, would delete the file usr/lib/luna/system/luna-applauncher/app/controllers/uscl/builtins/uscl-restart.jsjsjs,
    Apply anyway? [n]
    Skipping patch.
    1 out of 1 hunk ignored
    The next patch, when reversed, would delete the file usr/lib/luna/system/luna-applauncher/app/controllers/uscl/builtins/uscl-sites.jsjsjs,
    Apply anyway? [n]
    Skipping patch.
    1 out of 1 hunk ignored
    The next patch, when reversed, would delete the file usr/lib/luna/system/luna-applauncher/app/controllers/uscl/builtins/uscl-system.jsjsjs,
    Apply anyway? [n]
    Skipping patch.
    1 out of 1 hunk ignored
    The next patch, when reversed, would delete the file usr/lib/luna/system/luna-applauncher/app/controllers/uscl/builtins/uscl-tasks.jsjsjs,
    Apply anyway? [n]
    Skipping patch.
    1 out of 1 hunk ignored
    The next patch, when reversed, would delete the file usr/lib/luna/system/luna-applauncher/app/controllers/uscl/builtins/uscl-wifi.jsjsjs,
    Apply anyway? [n]
    Skipping patch.
    1 out of 1 hunk ignored
    The next patch, when reversed, would delete the file usr/lib/luna/system/luna-applauncher/app/controllers/uscl/getopt.jsjsjs,
    Apply anyway? [n]
    Skipping patch.
    1 out of 1 hunk ignored
    The next patch, when reversed, would delete the file usr/lib/luna/system/luna-applauncher/app/controllers/uscl/internal-docs/uscl-flow.txt,
    Apply anyway? [n]
    Skipping patch.
    1 out of 1 hunk ignored
    The next patch, when reversed, would delete the file usr/lib/luna/system/luna-applauncher/app/controllers/uscl/scratch.jsjsjs,
    Apply anyway? [n]
    Skipping patch.
    1 out of 1 hunk ignored
    The next patch, when reversed, would delete the file usr/lib/luna/system/luna-applauncher/app/controllers/uscl/uscl-about.jsjsjs,
    Apply anyway? [n]
    Skipping patch.
    1 out of 1 hunk ignored
    The next patch, when reversed, would delete the file usr/lib/luna/system/luna-applauncher/app/controllers/uscl/uscl-help-command-list.jsjsjs,
    Apply anyway? [n]
    Skipping patch.
    1 out of 1 hunk ignored
    The next patch, when reversed, would delete the file usr/lib/luna/system/luna-applauncher/app/controllers/uscl/uscl-help-command-view.jsjsjs,
    Apply anyway? [n]
    Skipping patch.
    1 out of 1 hunk ignored
    The next patch, when reversed, would delete the file usr/lib/luna/system/luna-applauncher/app/controllers/uscl/uscl.jsjsjs,
    Apply anyway? [n]
    Skipping patch.
    1 out of 1 hunk ignored
    The next patch, when reversed, would delete the file usr/lib/luna/system/luna-applauncher/app/controllers/uscl/utilities.jsjsjs,
    Apply anyway? [n]
    Skipping patch.
    1 out of 1 hunk ignored
    The next patch, when reversed, would delete the file usr/lib/luna/system/luna-applauncher/app/views/global-search/expanded-searches-div-uscl.html,
    Apply anyway? [n]
    Skipping patch.
    1 out of 1 hunk ignored
    patching file usr/lib/luna/system/luna-applauncher/app/views/global-search/expanded-searches-div.html
    Apply anyway? [n]
    Skipping patch.
    1 out of 1 hunk ignored -- saving rejects to file usr/lib/luna/system/luna-applauncher/app/views/global-search/expanded-searches-div.html.rej
    The next patch, when reversed, would delete the file usr/lib/luna/system/luna-applauncher/app/views/global-search/templates/uscl-searches-item.html,
    Apply anyway? [n]
    Skipping patch.
    1 out of 1 hunk ignored
    The next patch, when reversed, would delete the file usr/lib/luna/system/luna-applauncher/app/views/global-search/templates/uscl-searches-list.html,
    Apply anyway? [n]
    Skipping patch.
    1 out of 1 hunk ignored
    patching file usr/lib/luna/system/luna-applauncher/app/views/launcher/launcher-scene.html
    Apply anyway? [n]
    Skipping patch.
    1 out of 1 hunk ignored -- saving rejects to file usr/lib/luna/system/luna-applauncher/app/views/launcher/launcher-scene.html.rej
    The next patch, when reversed, would delete the file usr/lib/luna/system/luna-applauncher/app/views/uscl-about/uscl-about-scene.html,
    Apply anyway? [n]
    Skipping patch.
    1 out of 1 hunk ignored
    The next patch, when reversed, would delete the file usr/lib/luna/system/luna-applauncher/app/views/uscl-help-command-list/templates/item.html,
    Apply anyway? [n]
    Skipping patch.
    1 out of 1 hunk ignored
    The next patch, when reversed, would delete the file usr/lib/luna/system/luna-applauncher/app/views/uscl-help-command-list/templates/list.html,
    Apply anyway? [n]
    Skipping patch.
    1 out of 1 hunk ignored
    The next patch, when reversed, would delete the file usr/lib/luna/system/luna-applauncher/app/views/uscl-help-command-list/uscl-help-command-list-scene.html,
    Apply anyway? [n]
    Skipping patch.
    1 out of 1 hunk ignored
    The next patch, when reversed, would delete the file usr/lib/luna/system/luna-applauncher/app/views/uscl-help-command-view/uscl-help-command-view-scene.html,
    Apply anyway? [n]
    Skipping patch.
    1 out of 1 hunk ignored
    patching file usr/lib/luna/system/luna-applauncher/index.html
    Apply anyway? [n]
    Skipping patch.
    1 out of 1 hunk ignored -- saving rejects to file usr/lib/luna/system/luna-applauncher/index.html.rej
    patching file usr/lib/luna/system/luna-applauncher/sources.json
    Apply anyway? [n]
    Skipping patch.
    2 out of 2 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file usr/lib/luna/system/luna-applauncher/sources.json.rej
    patching file usr/lib/luna/system/luna-applauncher/stylesheets/global-search.css
    Apply anyway? [n]
    Skipping patch.
    1 out of 1 hunk ignored -- saving rejects to file usr/lib/luna/system/luna-applauncher/stylesheets/global-search.css.rej
    The next patch, when reversed, would delete the file usr/lib/luna/system/luna-applauncher/stylesheets/uscl.css,
    Apply anyway? [n]
    Skipping patch.
    1 out of 1 hunk ignored

Installation FAILED!
    1 out of 2 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file usr/lib/luna/system/luna-applauncher/sources.json.rej
    ls -R /media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/org.webosinternals.patches.universal-search-command-line
    /media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/org.webosinternals.patches.universal-search-command-line:
    package_list
    universal-search-command-line.patch
    *** FAILED ***
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast