Global Posts
    26 Global Posts
    I am looking for a way to prevent my Yahoo messenger from automatically adding my messenger friends to my contacts.

I am looking for a patch that gives you the option of blocking the syncing of messenger contacts to the rest of your contacts.
    Did going to the Contacts screen and setting your Yahoo account to remove those contacts not work?
    Global Posts
    26 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Orion Antares View Post
    Did going to the Contacts screen and setting your Yahoo account to remove those contacts not work?
    Yahoo doesn't even show up under listed accounts under contacts.
    But it shows up under your Email accounts? Did you add it with the default setup or did you enter custom settings when you setup your Yahoo account in Synergy? Also, I don't know if a restart is required but maybe it's worth trying to see if that causes it to show up in the account list.

I added my Yahoo email to Synergy with default setup then just went to the Contacts and removed Yahoo from there and it worked fine for me so unless you've got some kind of bug it's already setup to do what you're asking for. Maybe you can go post in the Synergy and Synchronization forum and maybe someone there can come up with some better possibilities.