1.    #1  
    If there isn't a patch to make the silent phone toggle silence all sounds on the Pre there should be.

I've noticed that I can turn the toggle to silent and even while it is silent when I turn on some of the newer games the music and sound effects are on at normal volume...kind of defeats the (assumed) purpose of the silent toggle.

I'm glad that I haven't gotten bored in a meeting and decided to play a game or something that has sound, would get into plenty of trouble for it when the music goes off.

Sprint Pre- Meta-Doctor 2.1.0 w/Flash

Everything is Amazing & Nobody is Happy, "People with their mobile phones, "uh... oh... it won't..."... GIVE IT A SECOND... IT'S GOING TO SPACE!" Louis C.K.
    Global Posts
    510 Global Posts
    searching Preware will give you all the patches available!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by beerdini View Post
    If there isn't a patch to make the silent phone toggle silence all sounds on the Pre there should be.
    I can't understand why you would start a thread if you had that thought. Surely a far more appropriate response would be to search for such a patch. In fact, that should be the first reponse of any Pre/Pixi owner who finds a perceived shortcoming in webOS. There's a patch for that!