1.    #1  
    is the a way to add a scrim background using just my phone
    Internalz
    Please hit the thanks button if I helped you

If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

Follow the link below.

@2sslow.. how can i use internalz to change the launcher color .. i have my own launcher png on my media/internal/.. thankS!
    Quote Originally Posted by SISGO View Post
    @2sslow.. how can i use internalz to change the launcher color .. i have my own launcher png on my media/internal/.. thankS!
    Do you mean the font color?

If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

Follow the link below.

no I mean the launcher page color!
  6.    #6  
    is there a way to add scrim backgrounds using just your phone
    Quote Originally Posted by xclint6x View Post
    is there a way to add scrim backgrounds using just your phone
    Yep, by using internalz.

Find the pic send it to your email, then tap on the link, which then will be open with internalz. Tap on internalz sign and create a file called scrims, then move the pic to this file.

cheers.~
    Last edited by RUSH; 09/19/2010 at 05:17 PM.
    Why the need for two identical threads?

It just makes for too much clutter.

This was answered in the other thread.

Follow the link below.

9.    #9  
    thanks but when I send the picture to my email and click the link internalz does not open it and it only gives me the option to copy to photos. Does it have to be a certain type of picture?
    copy it to photos then in internalz move it to scrims folder. And yes its a .png.

Follow the link below.

11.    #11  
    ok were can I find some png pictures? and when I try to move the picture my scrims folder is not in the list that comes up
    You really need to research this a little better, I created the scrimming to the scrims folder.

You have to create the scrims folder yourself, and you have to change the suffix to .png manually.

Follow the link below.