Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Global Posts
    57 Global Posts
    i would like a patch that when i open the slider, my phone overheats, and starts smoking. can anyone do that?
    Global Posts
    124 Global Posts
    I would like a patch to access the device menu on the lock screen
    someone needs to fix up the swipe to delete video patch
    I didn't read the entire posts in this thread.. So I'm not sure if this patch has been mention or not. The patch I'm referring to is to have the screen follow the cursor when you type. Could their be a patch made for this?
    Quote Originally Posted by RUSH View Post
    I didn't read the entire posts in this thread.. So I'm not sure if this patch has been mention or not. The patch I'm referring to is to have the screen follow the cursor when you type. Could their be a patch made for this?
    stupid ridiculous how this isn't built in....
    1. Is there a patch to show the state based on the area code for outgoing calls?
    (I do have the one that shows the state of the call if the number is unknown.)

2. Is there patch that will show the take me to list view in the stock music player rather than the album view by default?

thanks.
    a patch to sort call log and missed calls would be awesome!
    Quote Originally Posted by callmesaul8889 View Post
    well thats nice to see! i haven't tried it since before 1.4.5 i guess. i just did it, so it does in fact work that way. thanks!

in that case, i'd like a patch that allows us to control how long the lcd stays on even after the backlight goes out. My WinMo phone allowed me to turn the backlight off, but keep the lcd on during charging for extended periods of time. Kind of like what the touchstone does in dock mode.

advanced configuration for system preferences lets you do this. you can set the screen to turn off after never and set brightness to minimum (0%), which i think would be backlight off, at least it seems that way. mode switcher also has a setting to keep screen on while charging.

sconix is doing an amazing job!

Quote Originally Posted by mh3rn4nd3z3 View Post
    1. Is there a patch to show the state based on the area code for outgoing calls?
    (I do have the one that shows the state of the call if the number is unknown.)

2. Is there patch that will show the take me to list view in the stock music player rather than the album view by default?

thanks.
    i think i have the same patch for the state labeling for area codes (match state to area code patch). it shows the state for when i call my voicemail. but the rest of my outgoing calls are to contacts and it just shows the label of the number e.g. home, mobile etc. the description says it displays the state a call is coming from for numbers that do not match a contact entry.

have you checked out music player remix? if not, check it out, it's replaced the stock player for my listening pleasure. you can pin favorites in any combination of songs, artists, albums, playlists to the home screen.

DanPLC, thanks for an awesome music player!
    Quote Originally Posted by kevhead View Post

i think i have the same patch for the state labeling for area codes (match state to area code patch). it shows the state for when i call my voicemail. but the rest of my outgoing calls are to contacts and it just shows the label of the number e.g. home, mobile etc. the description says it displays the state a call is coming from for numbers that do not match a contact entry.

You are right, thanks. I had not noticed it worked for outgoing calls.

No, I usually stick to the stock player, but I will try out that app, thanks.
    Global Posts
    109 Global Posts
    I'd like a patch to pass an address to the Sprint/Verizon/whatever Navigator app from calendar events. Sending it to Google Maps is nice but not really useful.
    I would like to see the 'No notifications during calls' Patch fixed and back up and running. Nothing is more annoying than having a text or e-mail notification go off in your ear while having a nice quiet or very important call in progress.
    Pre|central Peacekeepers

"Keeping the smart phone world at peace one PALM at a time"

Me and Dropbox, sitting in a tree. S-Y-N-C-I-N-G. http://db.tt/qetBsiR
    we need a volume patch that will raise the media & incall phone volume. much to low IMO.
    Quote Originally Posted by fixxxer1022 View Post
    we need a volume patch that will raise the media & incall phone volume. much to low IMO.
    +1

In some cases it's true. I.e. City streets, Metro/Subway stations, tunnels etc.
    Riding in a sr71 Blackbird
    Pre|central Peacekeepers

"Keeping the smart phone world at peace one PALM at a time"

Me and Dropbox, sitting in a tree. S-Y-N-C-I-N-G. http://db.tt/qetBsiR
    i'd like to see a patch that allows changing of the volume for media with the rocker by 1 or 2 increments instead of whatever it is now, i think like 10, 15 or more, i forget.

i have the top bar system patch that allows changing there but it's tough sometimes to get it just where i want it with the slider.
    i think i mentioned this before and was told it was hard or not possible to do, but i would like a patch to:

disable the accelerometer via the top bar system menu
    Quote Originally Posted by stirling View Post
    I'm still hoping someone will roll up a patch that keeps the Pre from coming on when picked up from the Touchstone. Mine is always in the Touchstone in my truck, and usually when I pick it up I'm putting it in my pocket as I get out. Always have to shut it off first.
    +1 on the disable screen unlock after touchstone removal. I have a TS is my car as well.
    I would like to see a patch to one button redial the number last dialed, if there is one please advise.

Thanks
    "Everyday is a Gift, A Blessing, An Opportunity!" - GM

Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre
    Quote Originally Posted by GeekyMom View Post
    I would like to see a patch to one button redial the number last dialed, if there is one please advise.

Thanks
    Are there too many presses for you via the history list?
    I would like a patch to replace "in the coming months" with "next week".
    Simple 'silent for one hour' patch - that is a simple way to put the phone on silent for a short period of time, then turn the ringer back on.

For example, going into a meeting you set it on silent, but when the meeting is over the phone goes back to ringing.
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast