Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Global Posts
    977 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by philpeeps View Post
    filter contacts by Synergy acct like the Calendar
    See my signature. Been requesting this for a very long time, I am guessing it will never be done.
    Sprint since 01/06/99: Sanyo SCP-4500 -> Audiovox PPC-6700 -> Palm Treo 755p -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre 1.4.5 -> Jailbroken iPhone 4s
    I would love to see a color-coded calendar. I use Chapura Pocketmirror to sync with Outlook, but it doesn't sync calendar categories. I would find that very useful.

Also invite/accept invitations to meetings.

Also opening/saving attachments. Can't open .wmv files. they are one of the most common video files used. It would be nice to be able to open them from the email.

Thanks.
    Sorting e-mails first by unread, then by date. I like to mark e-mails unread, if I want to answer them later.

Color-coded calendar.

(Bigger Screen, less girlish design, battery life, decent camera, fast processor (by default, I'm on 1Ghz already), less bugs.)
    Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    Regarding typing I would like to have the ability to hold a key down to get the Cap version of it or to double tap it to get the associated symbol. Had an app on my Treo to do that and more. Have been waiting for patch to show up to do the same.
    filter synergy (facebook)!
    Global Posts
    977 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by unglued View Post
    I would love to see a color-coded calendar. I use Chapura Pocketmirror to sync with Outlook, but it doesn't sync calendar categories. I would find that very useful.
    My calendar has been color coded since I got my Pre. I have 3 google calendars, one representing each segment of my life. Of the 3, 2 of them are set up to view on the third in google calendar. Then I add that 3rd google calendar to my Pre.

Result is that on my computer, I only have to manipulate 1 calendar, when I add an event, I pick which of the 3 calendars it applies to, and it color codes on my computer with google calendars.

On my Pre, events show up on my Pre color coded between these 3 calendars. If I add an event on my Pre, I get the same option to pick a main calendar, which color codes it.

The result is a perfectly color coded calendar, from personal, to each of 2 businesses I run.
    Sprint since 01/06/99: Sanyo SCP-4500 -> Audiovox PPC-6700 -> Palm Treo 755p -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre 1.4.5 -> Jailbroken iPhone 4s
    Global Posts
    977 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by VickMackey View Post
    filter synergy (facebook)!
    See my signature.
  8. nigallin
    This is a long shot, but threaded email (Gmail style).
    patch that will strip prefix codes, such as *82, off a phone number for texting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nigallin View Post
    This is a long shot, but threaded email (Gmail style).
    yessir
    Quote Originally Posted by jdod View Post
    My calendar has been color coded since I got my Pre. I have 3 google calendars, one representing each segment of my life. Of the 3, 2 of them are set up to view on the third in google calendar. Then I add that 3rd google calendar to my Pre.

Result is that on my computer, I only have to manipulate 1 calendar, when I add an event, I pick which of the 3 calendars it applies to, and it color codes on my computer with google calendars.

On my Pre, events show up on my Pre color coded between these 3 calendars. If I add an event on my Pre, I get the same option to pick a main calendar, which color codes it.

The result is a perfectly color coded calendar, from personal, to each of 2 businesses I run.

That seems like a lot of work. Color coded categories would work best for me. On the treo I had one for each kid, one fer the wife, one for work, and one for school. It was great to just look and see who was doing what, and where I had to get them to.
    Funny enough there is still no Alphabetical order patch for the Launcher. I would love to see this patch created so I don't have to manually drag my applications into that order.

Another good patch would be Newest App order for the Launcher, where the Launcher automatically sorts the order of each page by the newest application in that page to the oldest

Third patch that would be good is Launcher app's ordered by most frequently used. So the most frequent is right there at top left and least used is at the bottom of the launcher page.
    Last edited by demetry14; 09/24/2010 at 02:30 AM.
    16 Candles, The Breakfast Club SB, Friday SB, App Catalog Fix, Palm Pre/Pixi - USB Modem, TMC Workaround, SCRIM Changing OTF

The fastest way to install Preware on your WebOS device.
    Put your device in Developer mode.
    From your PC download the Preware installer from http://get.preware.org
    Run the Preware installer while the WebOS device is connected with the USB cable to your PC.
    Vualla Preware is installed.]
    Some good ideas out there yet...

Unless I'm missing something (very possible), the one I would like to see is full volume call ringer when on TouchStone. Of course, if that's already there and I'm not finding it, let me know. Otherwise - it's sorely needed.
    Also how about the ability to change or randomize different full gesture swipe effects. Currently when you do that it makes the page to the left or right come in from the side desired... But how about the ability to change that to a "zoom from center" or "blur & un-blur to new app" or "a cube design, kinda like Compiz".
    16 Candles, The Breakfast Club SB, Friday SB, App Catalog Fix, Palm Pre/Pixi - USB Modem, TMC Workaround, SCRIM Changing OTF

The fastest way to install Preware on your WebOS device.
    Put your device in Developer mode.
    From your PC download the Preware installer from http://get.preware.org
    Run the Preware installer while the WebOS device is connected with the USB cable to your PC.
    Vualla Preware is installed.]
    A notification patch, notifying when the battery is fully charged
    Pre|central Peacekeepers

"Keeping the smart phone world at peace one PALM at a time"

Me and Dropbox, sitting in a tree. S-Y-N-C-I-N-G. http://db.tt/qetBsiR
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    I'd love a patch to alarm Clock that killed the alarm after 2 or 3 plays of the alarm sound/mp3. I don't want the phone to play alarm sound for hours
    Is there a patch to view the volume sliders for different purposes? i.e. slider for the ringer volume, media volume, ear piece volume...

thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by mh3rn4nd3z3 View Post
    Is there a patch to view the volume sliders for different purposes? i.e. slider for the ringer volume, media volume, ear piece volume...

thanks.
    There sure is. Try checking out the Devicemenu Maxed Out Ultra.

It has volume bars for media and system volume.

Toggles to bluetooth, data, GPS, phone, airplane mode etc.

Battery temperature, and percentage.

The date.

Brightness control

Flashlight

Airplane mode toggle as well.
    Pre|central Peacekeepers

"Keeping the smart phone world at peace one PALM at a time"

Me and Dropbox, sitting in a tree. S-Y-N-C-I-N-G. http://db.tt/qetBsiR
    winamp remote/orb .pls playlist will only play the first song on the list.
    Global Posts
    216 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jdod View Post

Did you ever used an old palmos device? If not, you don't know what we missed.
    For Data Saftyness is google out of discussion, I'm sorry.

My wish: A Patch for category syncing, because EAS support it's!
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast