Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    One thing I really miss is the auto-responder my Centro had with TreoFlex. It was great to have a text message automatically sent when I could not answer the phone. Made people think I was replying personally. Patch or App - I don't know, but I would love it.
    My Staff had 755's and we sent Calender invites with colors attached for different events. I cant imagine that other people or companies do not organize the same way. Its the one thing that stopped me from updating our phones at launch.
    I like the delete email from notification but it is a bit crippled in that if you delete something, it gets rid of the notification,

So if I have 10 emails and I want to look at 1-9 and decide to delete each one from the notification, it is not possible

I would like to cycle through them and review/delete them all one at a time
    Palm 1000 > Palm Pro > Palm III > Palm IIIe X 3 > Palm IIIc > Palm TT > HTC Wizard > HTC Blue Angel > Palm TX > Zier 31 > Palm T3 > Palm Pre > FrankenPre 2 > TouchPad/Droid/Ubuntu > TP/ICS
    i would like to have more patches like sconixs' advanced launcher patch. take a bunch of the most popular patches in an area and make one multi-patch to cut back on some many patches having to be replaced everytime you doctor or update or whatever.
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  5.    #25  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    i would like to have more patches like sconixs' advanced launcher patch. take a bunch of the most popular patches in an area and make one multi-patch to cut back on some many patches having to be replaced everytime you doctor or update or whatever.
    Couldn't agree more...Patches like Advanced Configuration For App Launcher by Sconix, UberCalendar by MetaView, and Email Megamix by mamouton (which combined Jason Robitaille, Chris Mann, Jhoff80, janokee, dallashigh, and dmull email patches) have been great at combining many features from individual patches into one. And of course the Scrim Multi patches created by 2sslow.
    Global Posts
    291 Global Posts
    I definitely agree about a patch for selecting multiple messages in email. I really, really miss this functionality.

Rob
    Choice to enter directly into "favorites" or history instead of the 10 card screen for the web browser.
  8. mk3
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    I've posted several suggestions. Guess mine aren't that popular.
    Feedback & Feature Requests | Palm USA

"Abracadabra Holmes"
    -Cal Naughton, Jr.
    Quote Originally Posted by joepostal View Post
    Choice to enter directly into "favorites" or history instead of the 10 card screen for the web browser.
    I'd like an app launcher icon for history
    Love to see a patch for app launcher in landscape mode. Not sure if it could be done. It would be cool!
    Quote Originally Posted by Pitxitxita View Post
    One thing I really miss is the auto-responder my Centro had with TreoFlex. It was great to have a text message automatically sent when I could not answer the phone. Made people think I was replying personally. Patch or App - I don't know, but I would love it.
    Here you go: http://www.precentral.net/homebrew-a...o-forwardreply

The only thing that doesn't meet your requirements is that it automatically puts "Autoreply: " in front of the reply message. At this point, it is not optional, as it is being used to prevent infinite reply loops if the person on the other end happens to be doing the same thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by mk3 View Post
    I've posted several suggestions. Guess mine aren't that popular.
    I think what's popular with users might not be popular or else easy enough for developers, and that's what matters for it to happen

Quote Originally Posted by VickMackey View Post
    anyone else addicted to patching?? I'm always checking preware for a NEEDED patch..i only have 37 installed but without them this phone would be garbage...shout out to the devs
    precentral patches is the only forum I've saved to my launcher
    Last edited by patricksmangan; 09/21/2010 at 11:28 AM.
    anyone else addicted to patching?? I'm always checking preware for a NEEDED patch..i only have 37 installed but without them this phone would be garbage...shout out to the devs
    Could we get a wolfram alpha universal search patch?
    I'd like a patch which adds hotspot toggle to the device menu.
    Maybe something like 'Data in Device Menu' or 'GPS in Device Menu'.
  17. nigallin
    How about audio/video codecs and Synergy customization?
    Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
    Would love patches for:
    - Voice-dialing (via blutooth handsfree)
    - BluTooth file transfer
    - bluTooth info transfer (e.g. contacts, files, pix, media, etc.) from pre to other smartphones

I mean come on - simple feature phones like the EnV can do this!
    I'd love to see a patch that will make it so when you touch the gmail logo of an email notification, it takes you to the inbox rather than that newest message.
    [Patch Request] Edit numbers dialed when Voicemail icon pressed on Dial Pad

http://forums.precentral.net/webos-p...-dial-pad.html
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast