1.    #1  
    Has anyone else had an issue with not being able to close out of preference after you open it? It doesnt become a card for me to swipe away and get to any apps, etc., it just minimizes and when I hit the launcher it reappears.

I reinstalled it twice, same thing happened.
    A back swipe works for closing the Preferences page.
    Global Posts
    76 Global Posts
    Yep, try back swipe. I was confused at first. I think it would be a little better if the preferences page were a new scene (card) instead of just replacing the launcher...
    Check out the Advanced Configuration for App Launcher wiki page for even more info on the patch (usage, troubleshooting, installing, etc...)

For more information on Sconix's (@therealsconix/@modeswitcher) webOS collective work... visit here.

"Those convinced against their will are of the same opinion still." - Dale Carnegie
  5.    #5  
    Thanks guys. @GunNole, are you a Nole as in FSU Seminoles? If so, good to see fellow Noles using webOS and apart of PreCentral.
    I was going to ask if you two knew each other....

For more information on Sconix's (@therealsconix/@modeswitcher) webOS collective work... visit here.

"Those convinced against their will are of the same opinion still." - Dale Carnegie
    Global Posts
    76 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RoverNole View Post
    Thanks guys. @GunNole, are you a Nole as in FSU Seminoles? If so, good to see fellow Noles using webOS and apart of PreCentral.
    Absolutely! We need a good Garnet & Gold WebOS theme for football season.
    A. Meet B.
    I'm gonna C my way outta here.

Go BADGERS!

Global Posts
    829 Global Posts
    I love this phone.
    Current Phone(s): HTC Inspire "4G" & Pre 2
    Quote Originally Posted by oakridge outdoors View Post
    A. Meet B.
    I'm gonna C my way outta here.

Go BADGERS!
    I love Florida.... Love me some chomp, chomp tho... G8rs!