Global Posts
    75 Global Posts
    I was setting up the "Advanced Configuration for App Launcher" patch but when I was trying to move an icon to a different page I accidentally clicked hide instead of move. Now how do I unhide that app?
    Quote Originally Posted by donjt81 View Post
    I was setting up the "Advanced Configuration for App Launcher" patch but when I was trying to move an icon to a different page I accidentally clicked hide instead of move. Now how do I unhide that app?
    Open Launcher, select 'List All Applications', scroll to the app, select it and select 'show'.

Quote Originally Posted by RUSH View Post
    Did you try deleting and re-adding the app in preware under installed applications.
    Not correct..
    In the Launcher, swipe open the menu and choose List All Applications

It opens the device info in a new card, then scroll to the app you accidentally hid

Tap that app, and choose Show
    Quote Originally Posted by mjkjr View Post
    Open Launcher, select 'List All Applications', scroll to the app, select it and select 'show'.

Not correct..
    I was thinking of something different... That's all. ^_^
    Quote Originally Posted by donjt81 View Post

Actually, here's a really simple way I found. It will only work if the advanced launcher patch is installed.

Go to your 'DEVICE INFO' app. Click it.
    Press 'More Info' tab.
    Press 'Software' on top.

All apps listed that are greyed out, are hidden. Click any app to 'Hide', 'Delete', or if they are hidden, 'Show'.

Hope this helps.

- JohnnyPre
    Global Posts
    75 Global Posts
    Thanks that worked
    This thread should be merged with the official thread.

For more information on Sconix's (@therealsconix/@modeswitcher) webOS collective work... visit here.

"Those convinced against their will are of the same opinion still." - Dale Carnegie