1.    #1  
    I'm trying to back up the directory where all my patches that I have on my device are stored, but I have no idea where they are stored. I'm trying to go through with Internalz and copy the dir to media/internal so I can in turn store it on my PC.

Does anybody know the directory where they are stored?
    http://www.precentral.net/saverestore follow steps 1-10; this article might help ...

I have never used to restore patches my self but the Save/Restore app you can download from Preware and it will work. Also the save/restore app stores all data in the usb portion of your phone , to transfer to computer to put in usb mode and pull off files/folder.
    Last edited by djgardn2; 09/16/2010 at 01:38 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by anus1220 View Post
    I'm trying to back up the directory where all my patches that I have on my device are stored, but I have no idea where they are stored. I'm trying to go through with Internalz and copy the dir to media/internal so I can in turn store it on my PC.

Does anybody know the directory where they are stored?
    It's better to use the saved package list in preware and then save/restore to save it to media partition to copy to PC, than to try to save the patches themselves to your PC.

-Eric G

WebOS Internals Developer.
    Follow me on Twitter for updates to my projects: | Virtual Keyboard | wIRC | SuperTux | AUPT | KeyBoss | freeTether |

Donate
  4.    #4  
    Wow never thought I'd have a webOS celebrity help me out with this one. Thanks! For both responses, it got me the exact result I was hoping for.
    We aren't the best community online ever for no reason

precentral forum community is one of the best out there
    Pre|central Peacekeepers

"Keeping the smart phone world at peace one PALM at a time"

Me and Dropbox, sitting in a tree. S-Y-N-C-I-N-G. http://db.tt/qetBsiR