1.    #1  
    I managed to get everything back the way I like it on my Verizon Palm Pre Plus with this one lone (rather annoying exception).

Can anyone render aid and assistance on this one?

I apologize if this issue is elsewhere on the forums but I didn't see it. Have I got another patch that is conflicting? I did attempt to remove all video and Youtube related patches and tried to install - unfortunately no love.

My IPKG error reads:

-1: Unable to run command: IPKG_OFFLINE_ROOT=/media/cryptofs/apps /bin/sh /media/cryptofs/apps/usr/lib/ipkg/info/org.webosinternals.patches.video-player-no-pause-of-video-on-screen-change.postinst 2>&1
    The text leading up to this was:
    --------------------------
    |diff --git a/usr/palm/frameworks/private/metascene.videos/submission/76/javascript/assistants/nowplaying-assistant.jsjsjs $b$/$usr$/$palm$/$frameworks$/$private$/$metascene$.$videos$/$submission$/$76$/$javascript$/$assistants$/$nowplaying$-$assistant$.$js$
    |index b242152..d40d999 100644
    |--- a/usr/palm/frameworks/private/metascene.videos/submission/76/javascript/assistants/nowplaying-assistant.jsjsjs
    |+++ b/usr/palm/frameworks/private/metascene.videos/submission/76/javascript/assistants/nowplaying-assistant.jsjsjs
    --------------------------
    File to patch:
    Skip this patch? [y]
    2 out of 2 hunks ignored
    use this patch http://forums.precentral.net/webos-p...ml#post2611922

install manually with webosquick install, internalz, or preware