1.    #1  
    I tried installing the advanced config for app launcher but I get an error message. I only have 9 patches. Only 1 for launcher clear/glass patch. Here is the error:

Interesting.postinst-1: Unable to run command: IPKG_OFFLINE_ROOT=/media/cryptofs/apps /bin/sh /media/cryptofs/apps/usr/lib/ipkg/info/org.webosinternals.patches.app-launcher-advanced-configuration-for-app-launcher.postinst 2>&11 out of 1 hunk FAILED -- saving rejects to file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.devmodeswitcher/appinfo.json.rejremoveRemoving
    Global Posts
    776 Global Posts
    Remove all App Launcher patches, including the glass one. If you want a glass theme, install Glass Effect Suite
  3.    #3  
    didn't work. Now I got this:

IPKG_OFFLINE_ROOT=/media/cryptofs/apps /bin/sh /media/cryptofs/apps/usr/lib/ipkg/info/org.webosinternals.patches.app-launcher-advanced-configuration-for-app-launcher.postinst 2>&11 out of 1 hunk FAILED -- saving rejects to file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.devmodeswitcher/appinfo.json.rejremoveRemoving package org.webosinternals.patches.app-launcher-advanced-configuration-for-app-launcher from root...(offline root mode: not running org.webosinternals.patches.app-launcher-advanced-configuration-for-app-launcher.prerm)deleteNothing Interesting.failedNothing Interesting.
    Global Posts
    89 Global Posts
    I'm having the same issue....
    Had the same problem too, but on a whim I uninstalled the Unhide Dev Mode patch and it ran. Saw the "devmodeswitcher" in the log and gave it a try.

d
    Quote Originally Posted by derangedcowbrain View Post
    Had the same problem too, but on a whim I uninstalled the Unhide Dev Mode patch and it ran. Saw the "devmodeswitcher" in the log and gave it a try.

d
    That is correct. That error means the "unhide dev mode icon" patch is installed. It conflicts with the advanced configuration for app launcher (acal) patch.

See the official wiki page for more info on the acal patch. There is a link on the wiki too for the official forum for the patch too.

For more information on Sconix's (@therealsconix/@modeswitcher) webOS collective work... visit here.

"Those convinced against their will are of the same opinion still." - Dale Carnegie