Page 1 of 11 123456 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 217
Like Tree3Likes
  1.    #1  
    I have combined several patches into one to make an Email Megamix Patch. I combined patches from( Chris Mann, Jason Robitaille, jhoff80, jonolee, dallashigh, innkeeper & drnull)This patch combines:
    • outlook formatting with a black font
    • move popup and mark emails unread buttons
    • read & delete all
    • swipe for previous and next email
    • confirm swipe to delete
    • add priority and discard buttons
    • send, save, and discard confirmation popup
    • additional sync times and additional sync days/months
    • delete from notification Deluxe by innkeeper
    • email delete next
    • flag emails (icon still needs work currently vip icon but fully functional)

    FYI to install you must remove any patches referenced in this post to get a successful install.
    ver 2 megamix without the delete from notification
    ver 3 megamix with all the features above and delete from notification
    ver 4 same as ver3 but Updated patch to include the flagging of emails from the icon.
    ver5 same as ver4 but moved the send button to far right per rlanza and greenawayj's request.
    ver6 remove outlook formattting but includes other features
    Version 7 All features mentioned above and innkeeper's latest Email delete deluxe patch

    megamix without outlook formatting. I haven't tried this one yet whipped it up this morning before work so let me know if it works. This should solve the issue for those not using the exchange 2007 server.

    *****2.xx version includes move to folder, reply to all, read all, delete all, mark as urgent, flag important emails, save confirmation, send confirmation, and delete confirmation.
    ********
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by mamouton; 03/17/2011 at 10:09 AM.
    Rnp likes this.
  2. #2  
    Nice! I might just try this one out when I can.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  3. #3  
    Very handy, lets get this in Preware.
  4. #4  
    OK, I have to test this out!

    You've been always very helpful for me.

    Let me know if there is anything specific I should pay attention to, so that I can report back to you.

    Rob

    PS Where is your 'donate' button'?
    Robert L
    Astoria Queens, N.Y.C
    - Palm Pre (Sprint) - formally Palm Treo 650
    Version 1.4.1.1
    Sprint Configuration 2.3
    Model: P100EWW
    Hardware Version: A
    Firmware: CC1.4(510)

  5. #5  
    Great job!...just added about an hour ago...would like to donate as well...
  6. #6  
    OK, the patch is working but personally, I'd rather not have it format for Outlook.

    I had liked the original formatting. The font size is just a little too small for my eyes.

    So would it be possible to adjust that part of it, or maybe when installing ask us with formatting method we would like to use.

    All the rest is just fine.

    Rob
    Robert L
    Astoria Queens, N.Y.C
    - Palm Pre (Sprint) - formally Palm Treo 650
    Version 1.4.1.1
    Sprint Configuration 2.3
    Model: P100EWW
    Hardware Version: A
    Firmware: CC1.4(510)

  7. #7  
    very cool. I only use a couple of those tho, so I won't be installing, but for folks that use all those, I'm sure they'll enjoy it heartily!

    --MGb
    http://www.twitter.com/DeadTechnology - All things geeky (mostly Palm)
    http://www.twitter.com/oneminutecubs - All things Cubs
  8. #8  
    I like the idea of combining multiple patches for one app into one Mega patch, but I must admit that I do not think it should be called "Advanced" unless it is configurable post-install.

    I am like many who would like to install a consolidated patch for e-mail, but like others, I do not use all of the features listed, and therefore won't use it. If they were configurable like Advanced Launcher, it would be a much easier decision.

    I appreciate the effort to combine these patches, but I would look forward to an effort to combine them beyond a simple cut/paste, with a preferences scene or other way to toggle individual sections of the patch.
  9. #9  
    what about delete from notification and enable landscape. those two are must haves. one with both of those and as someone else said remove the outlook formatting would be perfect.
  10. #10  
    yeah, just realized after deleting all my email patches so I could test out megamix, I realized that the 'delete from notification' was not part of this.

    I vote to add that to the mix as well.

    Thanks, good job!

    Rob
  11. solarus's Avatar
    Posts
    554 Posts
    Global Posts
    575 Global Posts
    #11  
    I don't use all of the features here but I can't believe I missed your patch for discard and priority. I'm using that now. Thanks for the work - and for the inadvertent heads up on your prior patch
  12.    #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by rlanza1054 View Post
    OK, the patch is working but personally, I'd rather not have it format for Outlook.

    I had liked the original formatting. The font size is just a little too small for my eyes.

    So would it be possible to adjust that part of it, or maybe when installing ask us with formatting method we would like to use.

    All the rest is just fine.

    Rob
    I didn't like the original formatting especially when sending company emails. The font size can be increased manually.

    Quote Originally Posted by tobias funke View Post
    I like the idea of combining multiple patches for one app into one Mega patch, but I must admit that I do not think it should be called "Advanced" unless it is configurable post-install.

    I am like many who would like to install a consolidated patch for e-mail, but like others, I do not use all of the features listed, and therefore won't use it. If they were configurable like Advanced Launcher, it would be a much easier decision.

    I appreciate the effort to combine these patches, but I would look forward to an effort to combine them beyond a simple cut/paste, with a preferences scene or other way to toggle individual sections of the patch.
    I wish I had the skills sconix has to make the patch with preferences. I would love that feature as well. I made a patch I thought would be useful. I have made lots of patches that I use for my own personal use but thought this one would be worth sharing.

    Quote Originally Posted by rlanza1054 View Post
    yeah, just realized after deleting all my email patches so I could test out megamix, I realized that the 'delete from notification' was not part of this.

    I vote to add that to the mix as well.

    Thanks, good job!

    Rob
    My delete from notification stopped working quite a long time ago with an exchange server so that is why that wasn't included. If it has been updated to work with exchange I would gladly incorporate it. I use keytoss's global orientation control to control the landscape so that is why that wasn't included.
  13. #13  
    is this compatible with "delete from notification" patch?
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  14. #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    I didn't like the original formatting especially when sending company emails. The font size can be increased manually.



    I wish I had the skills sconix has to make the patch with preferences. I would love that feature as well. I made a patch I thought would be useful. I have made lots of patches that I use for my own personal use but thought this one would be worth sharing.


    My delete from notification stopped working quite a long time ago with an exchange server so that is why that wasn't included. If it has been updated to work with exchange I would gladly incorporate it. I use keytoss's global orientation control to control the landscape so that is why that wasn't included.

    I still love all the work you have put into this. I just added the 'delete from notification' to your patch to solve that issue. The font issue, I'll see if I can live with that, but it's a well worthwhile exercise.

    Who knows, maybe you can collaborate with Sconix to maybe turn it into an 'Advanced' patch as that other person suggested?

    Heck, look how Advanced Launcher patch came about, it was from the original 'Named Pages' work, wasn't it??

    Who knows! It all starts somewhere!

    I know I appreciate your work!

    Rob
    Robert L
    Astoria Queens, N.Y.C
    - Palm Pre (Sprint) - formally Palm Treo 650
    Version 1.4.1.1
    Sprint Configuration 2.3
    Model: P100EWW
    Hardware Version: A
    Firmware: CC1.4(510)

  15.    #15  
    Quote Originally Posted by rlanza1054 View Post
    I still love all the work you have put into this. I just added the 'delete from notification' to your patch to solve that issue. The font issue, I'll see if I can live with that, but it's a well worthwhile exercise.

    Who knows, maybe you can collaborate with Sconix to maybe turn it into an 'Advanced' patch as that other person suggested?

    Heck, look how Advanced Launcher patch came about, it was from the original 'Named Pages' work, wasn't it??

    Who knows! It all starts somewhere!

    I know I appreciate your work!

    Rob
    Does the delete from notification work with the exchange server? I thought I read where it stopped working. I loved that patch and if it works I can easily incorporate. I submitted to preware but had to clean up some offsets so now would be the time to try the delete from notification out again.
  16.    #16  
    1st post udapted to include delete email from notification for those that want itl
    megamix with notification delete removed due to not working. It was late when I compiled so I must have made an error. I will repost later.
    Last edited by mamouton; 09/16/2010 at 09:25 AM.
  17. #17  
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    I use keytoss's global orientation control to control the landscape so that is why that wasn't included.
    where do u get this from? sounds interesting
    THE CHAMP IS HERE!!
  18.    #18  
    It is! It enables any app that has the function built in to be controlled. I have several apps that rotate that aren't stock that this works with. Here is the link this is a mobile site but you also type in keytoss orientation control on the regular site and get to it.

    [url]
    Last edited by mamouton; 09/16/2010 at 09:23 AM.
  19. #19  
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    • outlook formatting with a black font
    • move popup and mark emails unread buttons
    • read & delete all
    • swipe for previous and next email
    • confirm swipe to delete
    • add priority and discard buttons
    • send, save, and discard confirmation popup
    • additional sync times and additional sync days/months
    • delete from notification**
    Are these features options that can be enabled or disabled after installing the patch? One or two of the aboved mentioned I would prefer to not have turned on. (At least all the time).
    My device history:

    - Jim J.

    (On Sprint for many years)
  20. jcibrian's Avatar
    Posts
    9 Posts
    Global Posts
    35 Global Posts
    #20  
    Is thie patch going to be in Preware?
Page 1 of 11 123456 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions