Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    the patch is in preware with a tweaks option also. Thanks to anseld1986! I really need to learn how to do tweak patched.
    Glad to finally see this patch for the Pre3. Would be nice if it could be incorporated into the "Email Megamix" patch.

PS: When changing the option in 'Tweaks' an error is reported, even though the setting is changed after the luna restart:
    Code:
    Unknown Service Error
    Configuration could not be saved since the service returned and error!
    OK
    Pre3 (AT&T meta-doctored to ROW) webOS 2.2.4 build 3175
    TouchPad WiFi (32GB) - webOS 3.0.5 build 86
    App Catalog (US) - Vodafone (India)

Treo 180 > 270 > 600 > 650 > 680 > Pre+ > Pre2 > Pre+ > Pre3 & tPad
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanjay View Post
    Glad to finally see this patch for the Pre3. Would be nice if it could be incorporated into the "Email Megamix" patch.

PS: When changing the option in 'Tweaks' an error is reported, even though the setting is changed after the luna restart:
    Code:
    Unknown Service Error
    Configuration could not be saved since the service returned and error!
    OK
    Looking into it - will update it as soon as I have it resolved.

Edit: Can you send me your logs and a list of what patches you have installed? My email address is anseld1986 and I'm on gmail. Does it throw the error every time you change the tweak or only sometimes?

-- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums
    Last edited by anseld1986; 01/03/2012 at 02:06 PM.
    If you like my patches or have found them to be helpful to you, please consider donating here for the time I put into making them.
    - All my programming is done in my spare time, so any donations help motivate me to spend more of my limited time on webOS.
    Mamouton:

Still can't get the additional sync times to work (that's what I want most from this patch). I've doctored, and the only other email patch I'm running is Sconix's Advanced System Prefs/Email (plus the Framework patch).

MegaMix installed without incident, but I can't increase the email sync times, either for my Exchange account or Gmail account.

Is there any info I could give you that might shed light on this?
    @Grappler - dunno if it will fix your problem or not since it uses very similar code to the current version, but I've completed the Tweaks-enabled beta version of the patch and once I finish testing it, it will be submitted to Preware. Maybe it'll help fix the issue for you.
    Quote Originally Posted by anseld1986 View Post
    I've completed the Tweaks-enabled beta version of the patch
    cool!

Canīt wait ...
  6.    #166  
    Quote Originally Posted by grappler View Post
    Mamouton:

Still can't get the additional sync times to work (that's what I want most from this patch). I've doctored, and the only other email patch I'm running is Sconix's Advanced System Prefs/Email (plus the Framework patch).

MegaMix installed without incident, but I can't increase the email sync times, either for my Exchange account or Gmail account.

Is there any info I could give you that might shed light on this?
    That is weird I am not experiencing that issue. Can anyone else try the month setting to see if they lose syncing ability.
  7.    #167  
    @Grappler - dunno if it will fix your problem or not since it uses very similar code to the current version, but I've completed the Tweaks-enabled beta version of the patch and once I finish testing it, it will be submitted to Preware. Maybe it'll help fix the issue for you.
    I just replied to your dm. We are back at work and things have been fast and furious.
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    the patch is in preware with a tweaks option also. Thanks to anseld1986! I really need to learn how to do tweak patched.

-- Sent from my TouchPad using Communities
    WOW!! Dude, you are GREAT!!

When I marry, the wife is your...

Now, serious... I'm very thankfull for this!

Best Regards... B)
    "If A Man Isn't Willing To Take Some Risk For His Opinions, Either His Opinions Are No Good Or He's No Good!" - Ezra Pound (Poet & Critic)
    (Happy A Lot, As A Good Carioca!)
    After two and a half weeks and at least 40 hours of work, the initial Tweaks-enabled version of the patch for 2.2.x devices has been submitted to Preware!
    Currently Includes:
    Swipe to Next & Previous Message (Message View)
    Reverse Swipe Direction (Message View)
    Add Move to Folder Button (Message View)
    Add Set Flag Button (Message View)
    Add Priority Button (Compose View)
    Add Discard Draft Button (Compose View)
    Add Save Draft Button (Compose View)
    Require Send Confirmation (Compose View)
    Require Save Confirmation (Compose View)
    Require Discard Confirmation (Compose View)
    Additional Sync Times
    Additional Sync Days/Months
    Add Delete All Button (List View)
    Add Mark Folder Read Button (List View)
    Does Not Yet Include:
    Outlook Formatting (I have the code and am working on incorporating it into the patch)
    I've tested it thoroughly on both the emulator and my personal Pre3, so there shouldn't be any bugs, but since I'm still relatively new to programming it could happen. If you find any problems, please post here or DM me to let me know and I'll try to get it taken care of right away. To help me deal with any problems, please be sure to identify how to reproduce the problem and send your log file to anseld1986 on gmail with Email Mega Mix Patch in the Subject (if you don't put this in the subject line, it may get filtered out by my spam filter).

If you have any suggestions for other options, are confused by any of the Tweaks help text, or have any requests, please don't hesitate to let me know and I'll try to incorporate them into future updates.
    Last edited by anseld1986; 01/16/2012 at 12:20 AM.
    If you like my patches or have found them to be helpful to you, please consider donating here for the time I put into making them.
    - All my programming is done in my spare time, so any donations help motivate me to spend more of my limited time on webOS.
  10.    #170  
    Can't wait!
    Updated (Tweaks version) of Email MegaMix doesn't install on my Veer with WebOS 2.2.4
  12.    #172  
    If you have Sconix's advanced system behavior patch installed you have to uninstall it then install the mega mix patch. You can then reinstall the Sconix's advanced system behavior patch. Currently the advanced system email prefs patch is a conflict.
  13.    #173  
    Anseld1986 do you want the log? one line is causing problems. I know they are all compatible because I had them all installed before.
    Quote Originally Posted by michel_ng View Post
    Updated (Tweaks version) of Email MegaMix doesn't install on my Veer with WebOS 2.2.4
    michel_ng - do you have Sconix's advanced email patch installed? I've been told it conflicts with that. If you don't, please send me your install log and a list of what patches you currently have installed so that I can figure out where the problem is. Send it to my gmail address - username is anseld1986. Make sure the subject line has Email Mega Mix Patch in it so that it doesn't get filtered out as spam.
    Doug
    I have no advanced patches installed. Previous version of MegaMix was installed before, and was uninstalled by preware in order to update it. Will send you a log, patch list is too long
    Quote Originally Posted by grappler View Post
    Mamouton:

Still can't get the additional sync times to work (that's what I want most from this patch).
    I have the same problem and the same system error response. I have not installed any of the 'advanced' patches on this phone.
    An update has been submitted to Preware so that the patch will work with Sconix's Advanced System Preferences patches. How's that for a quick turnaround?

The patch also appears to conflict with the Hold Tap Context Menu patch for email that is currently in Preware. I'll see if I can't get it working with that as well - I'll post once I have it figured out.
    Doug
  18.    #178  
    You are doing great work with this patch!

-- Sent from my Pre using Communities
    An update has been submitted to Preware so that the patch will work with Sconix's Advanced System Preferences patches. How's that for a quick turnaround?

The patch also appears to conflict with the Hold Tap Context Menu patch for email that is currently in Preware. I'll see if I can't get it working with that as well - I'll post once I have it figured out.
    Doug
    Okidoke, back again - I've got it working with the Hold Tap Context Menu patch, so I'll submit another update to Preware. Hopefully this takes care of your problems Michel_Ng!
    Doug
    Last edited by anseld1986; 01/16/2012 at 09:33 PM.
    Okidoke, back again - I've got it working with the Hold Tap Context Menu patch, so I'll submit another update to Preware. Hopefully this takes care of your problems Michel_Ng!
    Doug
    Now everything is working fine. Great work! Thank you!

-- Sent from my Palm Veer using Forums
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast