Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes
    Mamouton,

Man, you are great! There is only one thing that I missing in 2.xx version: "swipe for previous and next email".

It's possible include in this patch?

Best Regards...
    "If A Man Isn't Willing To Take Some Risk For His Opinions, Either His Opinions Are No Good Or He's No Good!" - Ezra Pound (Poet & Critic)
    (Happy A Lot, As A Good Carioca!)
    Can you also include "delete email next"?
    Hi.

Well... sorry if I'm boring, but I still missing this option (swipe for previous and next email"), because the buttons to change is very small...

Best Regards...
    "If A Man Isn't Willing To Take Some Risk For His Opinions, Either His Opinions Are No Good Or He's No Good!" - Ezra Pound (Poet & Critic)
  4.    #144  
    Quote Originally Posted by olebl View Post
    I just installed version 2.1.0-3 on my Pre2, and I sorely miss the "Mark Unread"-button that I had on my Pre+. Any way to get it back?
    I can look at it this weekend.
  5.    #145  
    Quote Originally Posted by rstark View Post
    Can you also include "delete email next"?
    There were changes in email app.I have to see if it is possible.
    Hi.

Well... sorry if I'm boring, but I still missing this option (swipe for previous and next email"), because the buttons to change is very small...

Best Regards...
    Hi, Mamouton.

Sorry for boring you again. I really would like this option, because I have tons to read in all day... There some chance to add, same as a standalone patch?

I'm missing this since 1.4.5...

Best Regards...
    anseld1986 likes this.
    Does this work for the Pre3? Its not in Preware
    Hi,

I really appreciate the hours and hours of work that go into patches like this or patches at all. It makes me feel good to be part of a community that produces settings and tweaks for mearly every respect of that webOS, that we all like so much.

But, as I mentioned tweaks - how about tweaks support? this patch does so much, but what if I really like feature #1, but donīt want to have feature #2? Itīs a nice thing to watch, ppl placing their demands into threads like this, but the more features you pack into the patch, the more useless itīs gonna be for those of us who donīt really want all of īem features, but just a few - we have to stick with those "change-one-setting" patches.

Another question: this patch refuses to install on my device. Yes, I sure did have some other e-mail-app patches installed already - which one of them, should I remove? Just to name those from the "email" category of PreWare, I use,
    1. E-mail Portrait only
    2. Re instead of AW ...
    3. Add move to folder button
    4. Mimic Outlook Formatting
    5. Delete email from dashboard
    and some others form other categories of whom I have no clue if they might be the ones that hinder installation ...

Should I really have to uninstall those one-by-one just to find the one thatīs in the way of installing this really interesting sounding patch, knowing that in the case of me not liking just one of those dozens of features I have to uninstall the whole thing?

so, pls make it configurable by Tweaks.
    Global Posts
    38 Global Posts
    Installed.. working like a charm.. thanks a lot..
  10.    #150  
    move folder button patch is conflict. I have it included with this patch. On the tweaks thing. I have yet to learn how to make it a tweak. I would love to do that. I am just not sure how.
  11.    #151  
    Quote Originally Posted by Rnp View Post
    Hi.

Best Regards...

I need to see if it can be included. The files have changed significantly from when webOS first came out so now it is a seek and find mission.
  12.    #152  
    Hi, Mamouton.

Sorry for boring you again. I really would like this option, because I have tons to read in all day... There some chance to add, same as a standalone patch?

I'm missing this since 1.4.5...

Best Regards...
    What version webOS are you using?
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    move folder button patch is conflict. I have it included with this patch.
    Thx, that helped. It installed nicely now.

Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    On the tweaks thing. I have yet to learn how to make it a tweak. I would love to do that. I am just not sure how.
    Well, Iīm no programmer and since the days of programming a mailbox using batchfiles with 4OS2 Iīve not updated on programming languages, so java and stuff like that is like chinese to me. I wonīt be of any help.

Besides asking sconix for some help I might suggest to take a look at one of his somewhat smaller patches, (like "[Patch] Mimic Outlook Formatting"), īcause they use Tweaks and might give a hint on how to use it.

BTW, how/where do I change sync days/times ?
    Last edited by juggernaut; 12/28/2011 at 02:52 AM.
    What version webOS are you using?
    Thanks for reply.

Now, I have two PrPrPré$s$ģ ($2$.$2$.$3$ $and$ $2$.$2$.$4$) $and$ $one$ $Pr$é $Plus$ ($2$.$2$.$1$), $but$ $don$'$t$ $work$ $since$ $I$ $changed$ $to$ $any$ $2$.$x$.$x$ $version$...

You're great!

Best Regards...
  15.    #155  
    Quote Originally Posted by juggernaut View Post
    Thx, that helped. It installed nicely now.

Well, Iīm no programmer and since the days of programming a mailbox using batchfiles with 4OS2 Iīve not updated on programming languages, so java and stuff like that is like chinese to me. I wonīt be of any help.

Besides asking sconix for some help I might suggest to take a look at one of his somewhat smaller patches, (like "[Patch] Mimic Outlook Formatting"), īcause they use Tweaks and might give a hint on how to use it.

BTW, how/where do I change sync days/times ?
    In the preferences and account options click on the account you want to change and you will see option.
    Attached Images Attached Images
  16.    #156  
    Thanks for reply.

Now, I have two PrPrPré$s$ģ ($2$.$2$.$3$ $and$ $2$.$2$.$4$) $and$ $one$ $Pr$é $Plus$ ($2$.$2$.$1$), $but$ $don$'$t$ $work$ $since$ $I$ $changed$ $to$ $any$ $2$.$x$.$x$ $version$...

You're great!

Best Regards...
    So is it working for you yet?
    Mamouton,

Man, you are great! There is only one thing that I missing in 2.xx version: "swipe for previous and next email".

It's possible include in this patch?
    Please add my vote for this. This is one feature that I very much miss on webOS 2.x.x. Thanks for all your work.

PS: I am using a Pre3 with 2.2.4 and a Veer with 2.1.1
    Pre3 (AT&T meta-doctored to ROW) webOS 2.2.4 build 3175
    TouchPad WiFi (32GB) - webOS 3.0.5 build 86
    App Catalog (US) - Vodafone (India)

Treo 180 > 270 > 600 > 650 > 680 > Pre+ > Pre2 > Pre+ > Pre3 & tPad
    So is it working for you yet?
    Swipe for next and previous e-mail, no...

Best Regards...
  19.    #159  

Best Regards...
    have to dig into the code to figure it out so it will be awhile.

-- Sent from my TouchPad using Communities
  20.    #160  

Best Regards...
    the patch is in preware with a tweaks option also. Thanks to anseld1986! I really need to learn how to do tweak patched.

-- Sent from my TouchPad using Communities
    Rnp likes this.
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast