Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes
  1.    #121  
    Quote Originally Posted by mespiff View Post
    thanks - i really miss delete all and delete from notificaion -- did not realize that they were not standard OS fare they were on my pre + for soo long. the new pre 2 is fun because i am back here on the forums because stuff is not in preware yet -- really bugging my wife but she don't really like me anyway
    That is too funny! I started updating my patches last night broswer mega mix, additional sync days, and a few more can't remember but I plan on tackling this one today. I miss it as well. The email program made some changes so I just have to find and make adjustments.
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    That is too funny! I started updating my patches last night broswer mega mix, additional sync days, and a few more can't remember but I plan on tackling this one today. I miss it as well. The email program made some changes so I just have to find and make adjustments.
    you sir rock --- i can't wait
    thanks in advance
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    Rob Chilcott

Twitter @robchilcott
    pre2
    " I am only a stupid electrician after all"

My house is a webOS house
    My pre 2, Touchpad 32g
    Wife Pixi, touchpad 32gb
    Daughter -- my old pre+
    of course my 16 year old son has and droid incredible but i think i remeber finding him on the porch
  3. ght
    Global Posts
    886 Global Posts
    you sir rock --- i can't wait
    thanks in advance
    +1!
  4.    #124  
    Ok first post updated with a 2.xx version. This patch includes read all, delete all, send, save, and delete confirmation, mark unread, reply to all icon, mark high priority, and flag important emails.
    Ok first post updated with a 2.xx version. This patch includes read all, delete all, send, save, and delete confirmation, mark unread, reply to all icon, mark high priority, and flag important emails.
    they must have changed the notificaton bar to make it harder to patch ? like the launcher?
    Rob Chilcott

Twitter @robchilcott
    pre2

My pre 2, Touchpad 32g
    Wife Pixi, touchpad 32gb
    Daughter -- my old pre+
    of course my 16 year old son has and droid incredible but i think i remeber finding him on the porch
    Is there one that has the delete from notification patch included? i thought i used the patch with everything included but i dont have it. will this be submitted to preware?
    thanks for updating these.

ok read it wrong will download the correct one. but either way will these be making it to preware?
    Last edited by graffix31; 03/07/2011 at 09:58 AM. Reason: misread
    Quote Originally Posted by graffix31 View Post
    Is there one that has the delete from notification patch included? i thought i used the patch with everything included but i dont have it. will this be submitted to preware?
    thanks for updating these.

ok read it wrong will download the correct one. but either way will these be making it to preware?
    I think that the notification area has been made harder to patch like the launcher - this might not be possible
    Rob Chilcott

Twitter @robchilcott
    pre2

My pre 2, Touchpad 32g
    Wife Pixi, touchpad 32gb
    Daughter -- my old pre+
    i just uninstalled the 2.x.x version which worked to move to the ver7. tried both ver7 and both failed to install. dont have any other email patches so no idea why it would fail. anyone else have any issues.
  9. ght
    Global Posts
    886 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by graffix31 View Post
    i just uninstalled the 2.x.x version which worked to move to the ver7. tried both ver7 and both failed to install. dont have any other email patches so no idea why it would fail. anyone else have any issues.
    There is only one version that works with 2.x.x at the moment. The other patch versions are for 1.4.5.
  10. ght
    Global Posts
    886 Global Posts
    I think that the notification area has been made harder to patch like the launcher - this might not be possible
    What makes you say that?
    gotcha, i thought when i was reading the error that it said 1.4.5 my bad
    thanks
    How hard would it be to include an option to not include text of original message when replying? A pain to have to select all and cut before composing reply.
    i posted this in another thread but i would really love the disable blink notification for emails.
  14. ght
    Global Posts
    886 Global Posts
    Seems to be working great so far. Thank you.

When might we see delete from notification and/or Outlook formatting? Are you waiting on the other patch authors?
    Could you please submit the '2.x.x (2.1.0) version' to preware. Thanks.
    Pre3 (AT&T meta-doctored to ROW) webOS 2.2.4 build 3175
    TouchPad WiFi (32GB) - webOS 3.0.5 build 86
    App Catalog (US) - Vodafone (India)

Treo 180 > 270 > 600 > 650 > 680 > Pre+ > Pre2 > Pre+ > Pre3 & tPad
  16.    #136  
    I have submitted it several times and emailed rod as well. All the other patches I updated have been approved. I haven't heard anything from this patch one way or the other.
  17.    #137  
    Quote Originally Posted by GHT View Post
    Seems to be working great so far. Thank you.

When might we see delete from notification and/or Outlook formatting? Are you waiting on the other patch authors?
    The email app has changed quite a bit I have still been working with it just haven't got anything concrete yet. Another user just pointed out there is now a composition.jsjsjs $I$ $will$ $look$ $at$ $that$ $to$ $see$ $what$ $can$ $be$ $done$.
  18.    #138  
    2.xx patch updated to fix sync time bug. Updated to Preware as well. Thanks Matthew for the bug report.
    My God that was fast! Just tested the update; working beautifully with all sync time options. Nice work and thank you very much. This is why webOS is so charming to me.
    I just installed version 2.1.0-3 on my Pre2, and I sorely miss the "Mark Unread"-button that I had on my Pre+. Any way to get it back?
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011 LastLast