Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes
    i am unable to install the newest mega email patch in prepare after uninstalling all email patches ? Any ideas ??
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    i am unable to install the newest mega email patch in prepare after uninstalling all email patches ? Any ideas ??
    I had the same problem. The Advanced System Behavior patch left 2 email options in tweaks, so I removed it. After that, I could re-install the new mega email patch.
    Won't install here neither.
    What if I'd like to keep the AdvSB patch?
    Quote Originally Posted by juggernaut View Post
    I re-installed all the patches I removed, including the Advanced System Behavior patch, AFTER I installed the mega email patch. Everything appears to be working well. Sometimes the patches are just order sensitive in the install / remove order.
    Quote Originally Posted by juggernaut View Post
    Patch has been updated to work with Advanced System Behavior (regardless of install order) and has been submitted to Preware. Should be available later today.
    If you like my patches or have found them to be helpful to you, please consider donating here for the time I put into making them.
    - All my programming is done in my spare time, so any donations help motivate me to spend more of my limited time on webOS.
    Now that's great news !
    ok I just tried to re-install and it didn't mess up and installed fine !! thanks guys for the hard work !!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Good! Glad I was able to fix it for you!
    If you like my patches or have found them to be helpful to you, please consider donating here for the time I put into making them.
    - All my programming is done in my spare time, so any donations help motivate me to spend more of my limited time on webOS.
    @anseld1986

I just noticed that the new version broke my email settings (no sync times available)
    I want to make sure I'm understanding the additional sync months feature. If I set the feature to "3 months" should the email client go back and grab all email beginning three months ago, or does it mean that three months' worth of mail will be shown from now on?

I ask because I really want this feature and just can't get it to work, but thought maybe I misunderstood the function.

I did an EPR yesterday and applied only this patch, but still no go.
    yeah, new version installs nicely aside AdvSB patch, great!
    They look nice, thise million tweaks options

Quote Originally Posted by michel_ng View Post
    I just noticed that the new version broke my email settings (no sync times available)
    same here. "broke" means the menu entries just arent there, just empty lines without the option to choose something.

but Im sure youre gonna fix that, too
    Quote Originally Posted by grappler View Post
    I want to make sure I'm understanding the additional sync months feature. If I set the feature to "3 months" should the email client go back and grab all email beginning three months ago, or does it mean that three months' worth of mail will be shown from now on?

I ask because I really want this feature and just can't get it to work, but thought maybe I misunderstood the function.

I did an EPR yesterday and applied only this patch, but still no go.
    The email client will go back and bring in all emails 3 months old.
    Pre3 (AT&T meta-doctored to ROW) webOS 2.2.4 build 3175
    TouchPad WiFi (32GB) - webOS 3.0.5 build 86
    App Catalog (US) - Vodafone (India)

Treo 180 > 270 > 600 > 650 > 680 > Pre+ > Pre2 > Pre+ > Pre3 & tPad
    ok now I'm having an issue with refreshing email inboxes. When I open an email inbox , the little refresh thing in the top right of the phone shows that it is checking for any new emails. Well, it comes on and checks for new email , but it never stops !! It just keeps going and going and going like the energizer bunny ha ha . Even after it gets your mail lol . I believe this patch is the problem. But I don't know how ?! hit me up on twitter if you have any questions. @shadavis08 thanks guys
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Is the account in question an IMAP account that you have set up to be syncronized with the server for the last 112 years?
    lol no I have google yahoo cox.net and hotmail ha ha
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    how on earth could you even do that ha ha ha ha
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    well, google IS an IMAP account.
    112 years lol really ltm ltm
    I'm working through the two reported bugs still. Work has been crazy, so I haven't had a much time to work on the next update. I will post here once I get things figured out. If anyone else experiences either problem, please email me your log files so that I can try to get the problem isolated.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums
    Just installed your Megmix patch on my Pre2 2.2.4. (From Preware). Mainly cos I wanted the Imap folders on the server left alone after I deleted my email locally! It used to work on my 1.4.5 Pixi.
    Anyways, after the install on the Pre2 there is no sync button at the bottom of the email inbox folder view. So you can't get your emails. If you tap the masthead it says tap the sync button to sync!! That's mental cruelty! lol ! Am I just being dim or is this a bug?
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast