1.    #1  
    if you've tried to find a file that you got from an email attachment in internalz, its a pain in the ***. its way down in /var/luna/data/attachments, then further, your attachment will be in a random folder called a bucket, and then in a random folder called a part.... and if you havnt deleted these folders in a while, it looks like a mess, with hundreds of folders to sort through. hopefully this is resolved in webos 2.0, because not all attachments r gna be able to be opened with an app.

if i could redirect where to save the attachment, like in media/internals somewhere, it would help a lot.
    Last edited by patricksmangan; 09/12/2010 at 07:16 AM.
    I concur... That's been a vexatious problem for a lot of people ~ including me. I do hope it could be fix in 2.0 update. Shoot, I'm waiting for the day when all, or most problems be a thing of the past.

While we're on patch request, could someone make a patch for the long overdue fix for the screen to follow the cursor when typing. HP/Palm has ignored this feature for too long now. It's so annoying as I'm typing this message on my pre.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by RUSH View Post
    I concur... That's been a vexatious problem for a lot of people ~ including me. I do hope it could be fix in 2.0 update. Shoot, I'm waiting for the day when all, or most problems be a thing of the past.

While we're on patch request, could someone make a patch for the long overdue fix for the screen to follow the cursor when typing. HP/Palm has ignored this feature for too long now. It's so annoying as I'm typing this message on my pre.
    thats what i thought this was referring to:
    from the change log http://www.precentral.net/sprint-web...-bug-confirmed

"Web

If a user enters text in a field on certain websites, the screen focus now remains on the text being entered."

so...i was very disappointed
    To the OP: I'm working on something like this. Not sure if it'll work or not, but definitely have some stuff in-the-works
    If you've liked my software, please consider to towards future development.

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

@JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook
    for now i jus keep the var/luna/data/attachments folder empty so that way i can find attachments quickly. thats the best we got for now
    THE CHAMP IS HERE!!
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by mksand28 View Post
    for now i jus keep the var/luna/data/attachments folder empty so that way i can find attachments quickly. thats the best we got for now
    yah thats what i had to go ahead and do
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Robitaille View Post
    To the OP: I'm working on something like this. Not sure if it'll work or not, but definitely have some stuff in-the-works
    Sweet, sweet news.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Robitaille View Post

Excellent!! - definately a need for a fix. Also amazing that outlook *.msg file attachments are not even be recognized (ie., no paper clip appears) nor can they be read by the email engine.
    Jason----you are alive!!!! You are alive!!!!!
    I hadnt seen you in posts for a while. Then again, things have kind of mellowed out for 1.4.5.