Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    This patch allows the dark theme to be enabled in the twitter client Tweed.
    Once you install patch you go to preferences and select the dark theme. Thanks Spader for making it clearer, I forgot to add that part. I lucked up on this one while trying to find the code to add something to the Bad Kitty app. I will submit to Preware later this evening.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by mamouton; 09/11/2010 at 10:15 PM.
    youd better get that thing on charge pretty soon! lol

really though good work!
    Please hit the thanks button if I helped you

If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

Follow the link below.

3.    #3  
    Haha! It is charging now. I have been trying out different govnah settings and testing the govnah battery scaleback and a mode switcher profile and needed by battery low.
    Awesomeness!
    If you want to buy a Palm Pre is great condition. Here's your chance.

http://forums.precentral.net/showthr...91#post2782191
    My Tweed theme is still white. Is there a preference to change it to dark somewhere or something?

Quote Originally Posted by Jason Black View Post
    My Tweed theme is still white. Is there a preference to change it to dark somewhere or something?
    What version do you have, have you updated?

If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

Follow the link below.

Global Posts
    905 Global Posts
    same here, installed via Internalz - Luna reset - same old Tweed. :-(

Tweed version 1.20.0
    Quote Originally Posted by 2sslow View Post
    What version do you have, have you updated?
    i updated a while ago. unless if theres a newer update that came through today. Now i tried to reinstall it with webos QI, it shows me an error message.

i looked at it and i dont see the problem so Ill bow out and let mamouton figure this one out, Im sure hell chime in here shortly

Follow the link below.

Awesome!

I love how easy it is to do patches that haven't made it to Preware yet. Click email attachment, open with Internalz, Luna reset... done!

For those who thought it didn't work, did you go into the preferences and change the "theme" setting to "Dark"? It doesn't change automatically, you have to select it.

Looks great like this, thanks mamouton!
    Last edited by Spader; 09/11/2010 at 09:58 PM.
    Follow me on teh Twitterz
    Quote Originally Posted by Spader View Post
    Awesome!

I love how easy it is to do patches that haven't made it to Preware yet. Click email attachment, open with Internalz, Luna reset... done!

For those who though it didn't work, did you go into the preferences and change the "theme" setting to "Dark"? It doesn't change automatically, you have to select it.

Yeah...well now i cant get it to reinstall...soooo i cant even do that. Now i cant even get the preferences to come up in tweed. i'll just uninstall and reinstall tweed, i guess and try the patch again

Global Posts
    905 Global Posts
    Awesome!

For those who thought it didn't work, did you go into the preferences and change the "theme" setting to "Dark"? It doesn't change automatically, you have to select it.

bingo! I looked in the prefs after installing and I didn't see it! ... must have looked harder the 2nd time. ;-D
  13.    #13  
    i updated a while ago. unless if theres a newer update that came through today. Now i tried to reinstall it with webos QI, it shows me an error message.
    You need to uninstall it first.
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    You need to uninstall it first.
    Yup..I uninstalled the patch and Tweed. But now i cant reinstall tweed..Its just hung on "downloading"

15.    #15  
    have you tried restarting your Pre? I am not sure why you are having that problem. Have you also tried using internalz and making sure Tweed is uninstalled and not just reinstalling over the old program?
    Was this something that Tweed had hidden in it? Or does the patch actually add the whole theme?

Either way it's bloody brilliant! haha
    have you tried restarting your Pre? I am not sure why you are having that problem. Have you also tried using internalz and making sure Tweed is uninstalled and not just reinstalling over the old program?
    what folder should I be looking in to make sure tweed is completely uninstalled? I've restarted about a total of 3 times already. Full restarts too. Is it located in crytops or something like that?

18.    #18  
    Was this something that Tweed had hidden in it? Or does the patch actually add the whole theme?

Either way it's bloody brilliant! haha
    It was just hidden.
  19.    #19  
    what folder should I be looking in to make sure tweed is completely uninstalled?
    Check your pm.
    It was just hidden.
    LOL

I always wonder why they go to the trouble of coding these things but don't implement them.
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast