Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 101
  1.    #61  
    ouch lol I did on ultra this time.
    so that's the prob.
  2. #62  
    still don't see it in preware...just the 1.4.5 placeholders
  3.    #63  
    yes I was doing it all wrong.
    give it a few days as I just
    updated today. Sorry
  4. #64  
    no worries...glad it all worked out!!
    look forward to trying it
  5. #65  
    hmm. looks like the updated ultra version is available in preware. but i still see the place holder. :P
    "So you can run and tell that, homeboy"
  6.    #66  
    I had an email conversation with someone from Preware today.
    Give it a day or two.
    I am trying to get this corrected.

    I don't understand why it dose this.
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

  7. #67  
    Warlord, thanks so much for this patch!! I love it. Why can't Palm implement this into its OS? Thank God for the developers here. I wouldn't have held on to my Pre for more than two months if it wasn't for you guys.
    I am equivalent to a man dammit.
  8. #68  
    Quote Originally Posted by warlord9159 View Post
    I had an email conversation with someone from Preware today.
    Give it a day or two.
    I am trying to get this corrected.

    I don't understand why it dose this.
    Yes...it is weird as the patches show up in the database here: webOS-Patches Web Portal but do not make into preware except as placeholders.

    Hope it works out soon!!
  9. #69  
    Quote Originally Posted by mudotron View Post
    I do have a non related question, how did you install those flourecent icon on the top bar? Thanks for the patch.
    NOT trying to hijack this thread - great patch, btw! - but could someone point me to a thread concerning the totally cool fluorescent icon(s) mentioned above? I've searched but can find no discussion...

    tia!
  10. #70  
    Quote Originally Posted by obiwon View Post
    NOT trying to hijack this thread - great patch, btw! - but could someone point me to a thread concerning the totally cool fluorescent icon(s) mentioned above? I've searched but can find no discussion...

    tia!
    That's in the Animated Theme by Warlord.

    http://m.forums.precentral.net/webos-patches/255491-patch-animated-back-grounds-webos.html
  11. #71  
    Hi,

    I would like to request and addition to this patch, please?

    Can we get the temp on the battery line in Farhenheit or maybe both?

    I like to read temps in F since it registers in my brain as to how hot it really is, never learned C.

    So if it displayed both it would be awesome.

    Looks like there should be enough room to do both.

    So can that be done?

    Thanks!
  12. #72  
    ^ he doesn't want it to conflict with the Govnah app. It's easy to calculate Celsius: take the current C temp x 1.8 + 32 degrees = F temp. Do it enough, you'll get very good at it to where you can look at the C temp and know off the top of your head....

    Warlord, awesome patch buddy, been waiting for this patch to be all in one!
  13. #73  
    yes it finally works for me!
    thanks a bunch for keeping us updated and continuing ur work.

    awesome patch!
    "So you can run and tell that, homeboy"
  14.    #74  
    Quote Originally Posted by rlanza1054 View Post
    Hi,

    I would like to request and addition to this patch, please?

    Can we get the temp on the battery line in Farhenheit or maybe both?

    I like to read temps in F since it registers in my brain as to how hot it really is, never learned C.

    So if it displayed both it would be awesome.

    Looks like there should be enough room to do both.

    So can that be done?

    Thanks!
    Not for sure they can be added to one line.
    After looking at "Fahrenheit Temperature with Battery in Device Menu" patch.
    I can copy that code over to Ultra.
    All it dose is "Math.round((payload.value*(9/5)) + 32);" to give Fahrenheit Temperature.
    Would you like to see fahrenheit temperature?
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

  15.    #75  
    Quote Originally Posted by dylanguerrero View Post
    yes it finally works for me!
    thanks a bunch for keeping us updated and continuing ur work.

    awesome patch!
    Cool up and working
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

  16. #76  
    Quote Originally Posted by warlord9159 View Post
    Cool up and working
    I see it finally in the preware feed!! Gonna try it out!! What was wrong previously?

    - T
  17. #77  
    It would be great if a hotspot toggle were available on the device menu
  18. #78  
    Quote Originally Posted by freddysmith View Post
    It would be great if a hotspot toggle were available on the device menu

    Never thought of that! MHS toggle switch would be cool. Is it possible?
  19. #79  
    Quote Originally Posted by kristoffer10 View Post
    ^ he doesn't want it to conflict with the Govnah app. It's easy to calculate Celsius: take the current C temp x 1.8 + 32 degrees = F temp. Do it enough, you'll get very good at it to where you can look at the C temp and know off the top of your head....

    Warlord, awesome patch buddy, been waiting for this patch to be all in one!
    Get a grip! Do you really think at my age, I'm going to do that calculation 'in my head'.

    That's why I have a mobile computer! To do that for me!

    I do hope you were just joking with this old man!

    Rob
    Robert L
    Astoria Queens, N.Y.C
    - Palm Pre (Sprint) - formally Palm Treo 650
    Version 1.4.1.1
    Sprint Configuration 2.3
    Model: P100EWW
    Hardware Version: A
    Firmware: CC1.4(510)

  20. #80  
    Quote Originally Posted by warlord9159 View Post
    Not for sure they can be added to one line.
    After looking at "Fahrenheit Temperature with Battery in Device Menu" patch.
    I can copy that code over to Ultra.
    All it dose is "Math.round((payload.value*(9/5)) + 32);" to give Fahrenheit Temperature.
    Would you like to see fahrenheit temperature?
    Yes, or at least give me choice for a patch with the F or one with C.

    It should be one or the other, it should be both on the same line if possible, or two different patches, since our European friends work in C.

    (And I do realize most scientific things are done in C only)

    Rob
    Robert L
    Astoria Queens, N.Y.C
    - Palm Pre (Sprint) - formally Palm Treo 650
    Version 1.4.1.1
    Sprint Configuration 2.3
    Model: P100EWW
    Hardware Version: A
    Firmware: CC1.4(510)

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Posting Permissions