Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 101
  1. #41  
    Quote Originally Posted by PreDave View Post
    I want to install this. I cannot get rid of Flashlight. I can remove Brightness. Here is the IPKG log when trying to uninstall Flashlight:

    Failed
    -1: Unable to run command: IPKG_OFFLINE_ROOT=/media/cryptofs/apps /bin/sh /media/cryptofs/apps/usr/lib/ipkg/info/org.webosinternals.patches.top-bar-flashlight-in-device-menu.prerm 2>&1
    Unreversed patch detected! Ignore -R? [n]
    Apply anyway? [n]
    1 out of 1 hunk ignored -- saving rejects to file usr/lib/luna/system/luna-systemui/app/views/devicemenu/devicemenu-scene.html.rej
    BUMP
  2. #42  
    What is the difference between the two patches listed as Device Menu Maxed Out Ultra 1.4.5-0 & DeiceMenu Maxed Out Ultra 1.4.5-62?

    thanks in advanced,
    - JohnnyPre
  3. #43  
    Quote Originally Posted by dtortora View Post
    How do i get device temp in Fahrenheit with Devicemenu Maxed Out Ultra?
    +1

    How about a Fahrenheit version for the metrically challenged Americans?
  4. #44  
    Quote Originally Posted by KnoxBNYC View Post
    +1

    How about a Fahrenheit version for the metrically challenged Americans?
    +1

    My daughter, the math wizard she is had to remind me how to do it...

    Here's How:
    Take the temperature in Celsius and multiply 1.8. Add 32 degrees.The result is degrees Fahrenheit.

    By the time she was figuring out what the 41c was on my phone, I downloaded Convertor Beta. She say's "You phone makes you lazy!"
  5. #45  
    Very Nice looking patch OP.

    Unfortunately I'm on Verizon and we still don't have 1.45. I see the PATCH in preware but it says not available with 1.4.1. Hopefully VZW will update us soon and I can try your PATCH

    Cheers
  6.    #46  
    Quote Originally Posted by KnoxBNYC View Post
    +1

    How about a Fahrenheit version for the metrically challenged Americans?
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyPre View Post
    +1

    My daughter, the math wizard she is had to remind me how to do it...

    Here's How:
    Take the temperature in Celsius and multiply 1.8. Add 32 degrees.The result is degrees Fahrenheit.

    By the time she was figuring out what the 41c was on my phone, I downloaded Convertor Beta. She say's "You phone makes you lazy!"
    I left it this way so it would be the same as the Govnah program.
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

  7.    #47  
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyPre View Post
    What is the difference between the two patches listed as Device Menu Maxed Out Ultra 1.4.5-0 & DeiceMenu Maxed Out Ultra 1.4.5-62?

    thanks in advanced,
    - JohnnyPre
    145.0 is a place holder. if you downloaded it form the feeds, you would get a none working patch.
    145.62 is a working patch for 1.4.5 updated Pre's

    I submitted 1.4.2 so for Pre's with 1.4.2 update, the version would be 142.62 or similar.
    Last edited by warlord9159; 09/13/2010 at 04:51 AM.
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

  8. #48  
    Just installed this on my ATT Pre+. Its very nice. Thanks.
    Pilot 5K->Palm IIIc->Tungsten T/T2->Treo 650/680 -> Pre+ (1.4.5 & Uberkernel)
  9. #49  
    Quote Originally Posted by warlord9159 View Post
    145.0 is a place holder. if you downloaded it form the feeds, you would get a none working patch.
    145.62 is a working patch for 1.4.5 updated Pre's

    I submitted 1.4.2 so for Pre's with 1.4.2 update, the version would be 142.62 or similar.
    Color me confused, even after updating to 1.4.5 I still only see the "placeholder" v145.0 and there is no 145.62 available for installing.

    PS: Before updating to webOS 1.4.5, I had uninstalled the patch posted here and which I had installed via Internalz.
    Last edited by Sanjay; 09/14/2010 at 09:23 AM.
    Pre3 (AT&T meta-doctored to ROW) webOS 2.2.4 build 3175
    TouchPad WiFi (32GB) - webOS 3.0.5 build 86
    App Catalog (US) - Vodafone (India)

    Treo 180 > 270 > 600 > 650 > 680 > Pre+ > Pre2 > Pre+ > Pre3 & tPad
  10. #50  
    +1 ^^^^
    I see the 1.4.5 placeholders...

    The only similar app with a 1.4.5-62 designation has a completely different name and not the same author (ie: not warlord9159)

    Clarification appreciated!
  11.    #51  
    let me update it to preware again.
    hopefully it will fix the 1.4.5 prob.
    I don't know why but I stated it worked with the new update.
    Even with sprint it has a placeholder now.

    I have two device patches under system category
    as the maintainer Warlord and warlord9159.
    the new updates should be warlord9159 (Carl)

    Update
    Both patches have been re-submitted
    Last edited by warlord9159; 09/14/2010 at 02:43 PM.
  12.    #52  
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanjay View Post
    Color me confused, even after updating to 1.4.5 I still only see the "placeholder" v145.0 and there is no 145.62 available for installing.

    PS: Before updating to webOS 1.4.5, I had uninstalled the patch posted here and which I had installed via Internalz.
    If you would like, install it with WebosQI or inteneralz tell I get this fix with Preware k
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

  13. #53  
    Quote Originally Posted by warlord9159 View Post
    let me update it to preware again.
    hopefully it will fix the 1.4.5 prob.
    I don't know why but I stated it worked with the new update.
    Even with sprint it has a placeholder now.

    I have two device patches under system category
    as the maintainer Warlord and warlord9159.
    the new updates should be warlord9159 (Carl)

    Update
    Both patches have been re-submitted
    Thanks for the info. I knew that something weird was happening.
  14.    #54  
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanjay View Post
    Color me confused, even after updating to 1.4.5 I still only see the "placeholder" v145.0 and there is no 145.62 available for installing.

    PS: Before updating to webOS 1.4.5, I had uninstalled the patch posted here and which I had installed via Internalz.
    I must be doing something wrong when I submit an update lol
    no changes to the patch just to let them know it will work with the new 1.4.5 update
    I did it a different way this time so lets see if it works this time
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

  15. #55  
    Quote Originally Posted by warlord9159 View Post
    I must be doing something wrong when I submit an update lol
    no changes to the patch just to let them know it will work with the new 1.4.5 update
    I did it a different way this time so lets see if it works this time
    I will definitely check after done with work today
  16. #56  
    Awesome patch! I really like it when we get some of the same patches combined into one...thanks!
    If "If's" and "But's" were candy and nuts we'd all have a Merry Christmas!


  17. #57  
    Great patch Warlord9159. Through Internalz was really easy to install. I do have a non related question, how did you install those flourecent icon on the top bar? Thanks for the patch.
  18.    #58  
    you can get that with my theme or go to my animated backgrounds thread and install it
  19. esad13's Avatar
    Posts
    28 Posts
    Global Posts
    44 Global Posts
    #60  
    Love the ultra version. Please remember to update the version number within the patch. =D

    Thanks
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Posting Permissions