1.    #1  
    I Don't have a computer at the moment and I really wanted to install 2 patchs.

Onscren Keyboard
    &
    Remove Tap Locater

Like I said above I don't have a computer to reinstaller preware or even docter it. So I just wanted to know if it was safe to install the two patchs above and have them not conflict?
    <<Thread Moved/Renamed>>
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
    those are very harmless. How will you install them without a computer or preware?
    I think he already has Preware but was worried that if these two patches somehow screwed up the phone beyond all repair that he would not be able to Doctor it back so was checking for conflicts? .....but discerning that wasn't easy.
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
    Quote Originally Posted by PreHype View Post
    I Don't have a computer at the moment and I really wanted to install 2 patchs.

Onscren Keyboard
    &
    Remove Tap Locater

Like I said above I don't have a computer to reinstaller preware or even docter it. So I just wanted to know if it was safe to install the two patchs above and have them not conflict?
    You don't even have to worry about conflicting patches... Why? Because one of those two patches would give you an error/failure message. :-D
    And they do not conflict.