1.    #1  
    howdy all,

first off, thank you to everyone who make the vk possible...i love having a physical keyboard, but sometimes having the vk is just nice.

now, I prefer to use the translucent keyboard theme available in preware, but I cannot figure out how to make this theme permanent. i.e. i want to have it load when vk loads, not have to select it after vk is done rendering. is there anyway to have the vk remember your theme choice?

thanks,

john
    My Patches
    -Change Number of Bookmarks.patch
    -Change Carrier String and Color of Carrier String and Date/Time.patch
    -Increase Top Bar Font Size.patch

If you appreciate the work or comments somebody has done, then use the thanks button to let them know!

"Freedom isn't free"
    the way i do it is i edit the kb_config.json file and enter the name of the theme i want in there and save the file. i believe this can also be accomplished with webos quick install
    THE CHAMP IS HERE!!
  3.    #3  
    thanks for the reply...i figured it out right before I got the email stating that you replied. much happier now!

for others who read this thread, you can also add haptic feedback by modifying the kb_config.json file. All you have to do is change the 0 to some other value between 0 and 100. I like 50. save it, and you are done.
    My Patches
    -Change Number of Bookmarks.patch
    -Change Carrier String and Color of Carrier String and Date/Time.patch
    -Increase Top Bar Font Size.patch

If you appreciate the work or comments somebody has done, then use the thanks button to let them know!

"Freedom isn't free"