Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanjay View Post
    'Advanced Configuration for App Launcher' and 'Top Bar System Menus (Status, Today and Device menus)' are the patches I want most. There are a couple of others, but those I don't care for as much.
    The latter isn't showing up for me either, but the former is. Are you sure it's not there?

It's probably a minor (or no) change to go from 1.4.1.1 to 1.4.2...

Edit: It looks like these are different names for the same patch. Also, very recent versions don't support 1.4.5, but previous versions did. Have you tried downloading a slightly older version from Preware? It should show the last version that supports your system.

Have you tried downloading the patch manually and applying it despite the system differences? It may go through if the files in question haven't changed (much). If it doesn't, you'll get an error, so I think it's safe-ish to do.
    Last edited by bill.allrobots.org; 09/09/2010 at 01:18 AM.
    It's there, you just don't have the super awesme new version that is on 1.4.5.

And Top Bar and Advanced Config are not the same. Advanced Config has a lot of app mods you can do built in while Top Bar provides a way basically for the app Mode Switcher to function optimally.
    Quote Originally Posted by malpha View Post
    It's there, you just don't have the super awesme new version that is on 1.4.5.
    Have you tried applying it manually?
    Quote Originally Posted by bill.allrobots.org View Post
    Have you tried applying it manually?
    I have 1.4.5, so I have no need to apply manually. But you can download it from the web feed to see how it functions on 1.4.1/2. Mostly, I think the difference lies in that 1.4.5 changed the location of some files, so it may be possible to repackage it for 1.4.1, but sconix would be the ultimate authority on that and I think he has stated that 1.4.1 is not something he is/can package for.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12