1.    #1  
    So to my CURRENT knowledge, and wow I hope this isn't a feature, you can't delete a full album from the photos app. I have music that has album art, and this all shows up in the photos app(which is horribly annoying) and I hate going through every single picture to delete it.

Is this possible?
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    We always prefer that people donate in response to tangible items they can use today, rather than for intangible promises about the future that may or may not be possible to achieve.
    not sure a patch exists but you can click and pause for a couple of seconds on the folder within internalz and you get a popup that has the option to delete.
    the way I do it is to connect to my pc and delete stuff from there. Not optimal, but it works
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by Workerb33 View Post
    the way I do it is to connect to my pc and delete stuff from there. Not optimal, but it works
    I know about Internalz and that, but these images are actually like..tied to the song folders themselves. Like the album art.
    We always prefer that people donate in response to tangible items they can use today, rather than for intangible promises about the future that may or may not be possible to achieve.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakeeeee View Post
    So to my CURRENT knowledge, and wow I hope this isn't a feature, you can't delete a full album from the photos app. I have music that has album art, and this all shows up in the photos app(which is horribly annoying) and I hate going through every single picture to delete it.

Is this possible?
    if you rename the folder that has the album art to .folder
    Please note the period before the folder name ... than webos will not see that folder in the photos app.

i dont know if you can do it in Internalz but if you do it in windows than you need to run it through command line

i forgot how at the moment ... though i am searching\
    Unfortunately, I don't think there is anything you can do about that implementation.(Dont quote me on that though)
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    if you rename the folder that has the album art to .folder
    Please note the period before the folder name ... than webos will not see that folder in the photos app.

i dont know if you can do it in Internalz but if you do it in windows than you need to run it through command line

i forgot how at the moment ... though i am searching\
    No they're not like actually visible. The images are tied inside the mp3s.
    so im a bit confused... you dont want the album art to be displayed as youre playing the mp3 that is associated with it?

The album art is tied to the MP3 via the ID3 tag... so if you upload your mp3 along with the album art ANY mp3 player will display the cover art as it is embedded in the ID3 tag
  9.    #9  
    so im a bit confused... you dont want the album art to be displayed as youre playing the mp3 that is associated with it?

The album art is tied to the MP3 via the ID3 tag... so if you upload your mp3 along with the album art ANY mp3 player will display the cover art as it is embedded in the ID3 tag
    I want it to display in the MP3 player(music player remix) but I don't want it showing up in the Photos app.
    so i was saying LoL... gather all the album art that you have and put it into one folder and nmae it .folder the period before the folder name will hide THAT folder from the photo app
  11.    #11  
    so i was saying LoL... gather all the album art that you have and put it into one folder and nmae it .folder the period before the folder name will hide THAT folder from the photo app
    Right, but the album art is on the mp3s, so if I hide the mp3s the music player app won't find it.
    no the album art info is on the mp3's the actual art in in jpg format on your phone
  13.    #13  
    no the album art info is on the mp3's the actual art in in jpg format on your phone
    Don't see it.