1.    #1  
    Hello all,
    My patch request is to be able to organize the order of the photos in the Photos app.

It would help keep images organized and it would give the user the ability to "choose" which 3 images to be shown when looking through the Photo albums.

Now would this be possible?
    Global Posts
    66 Global Posts
    thats cool, but internalz allows u to do this right now... if u cant wait for someone to make this
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by pmpdaddyt View Post
    thats cool, but internalz allows u to do this right now... if u cant wait for someone to make this
    I was referring to the thumbnails in the photos app. Such as
    1/2/3
    4/5/6
    7/8/9
    being changed to something like
    3/4/7
    1/9/2
    5/8/6
    (numbers represent the thumbnails)
    hopefully I'm making more sense
    Global Posts
    66 Global Posts
    ohhh, like reorganizing your pics... kinda like drag and drop in the order u want... i get it
  5.    #5  
    yeah exactly that
    That would be cool
    "3/4/7
    1/9/2
    5/8/6"
    Is drag and drop possible? Organization by date is often meaningless to the subject of the photo unless you are a computer. I would really appreciate being able to show my photos in an order and context they are meant to be seen in. I DESPISE SLIDESHOWS!!! They turn the viewer into a captive audience, INSTANT BOREDOM or a mad rush to hit pause button before photo vanishes. They are a prison for images. I DO NOT WANT TO DEAL WITH POWERPOINT!!1 I'm not corporate or academic. Being able to look at photos at your own and your friends pace , moving past some ,stopping to look at some is so simple but seems to be impossible on the Touchpad.