1.    #1  
    ive requested this on preware forums. i have several ways to restart or luna restart my phone. i think this pop up wastes time when i am trying to install multiple things, or especially when i accidentally press "ok." does this annoy any of u devs who wana fix this?
    Many times, people press "Later", forget to reset their phone, and then post on the forums complaining that X feature isn't working.

I'm sure a patch like that could be made, but I would see it as a waste of time and effort that would only cause problems if released publicly.
    For me it's easy enough to tap "later" and then launch Luna Manager to do the luna restart when I'm ready.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by tobias funke View Post
    Many times, people press "Later", forget to reset their phone, and then post on the forums complaining that X feature isn't working.

I'm sure a patch like that could be made, but I would see it as a waste of time and effort that would only cause problems if released publicly.
    just release it to me then, lol. jk. i swap batteries/extended batteries all the time, or else i luna restart manually when i want to see the changes right away with advanced shut off options patch.
    I agree...This would be nice for me. I've been using preware for a while now and I know I need to restart after anything (homebrew and patches), otherwise my phone doesnt ring for incoming calls.

The restart luna message is a big annoyance to me. If I press "later" it always hangs and I have to wait like 10 seconds to do anything.