Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes
    Has anyone tried downloading the 3.0.2.23 version yet? I hope it fixes the download email attachments and the "An error occurred downloading this message" issues for email.
    I am not able to download the Muffle System Logging 3.0.4-15 for my TouchPad. I am also not able to uninstall the previous version. Has somebody an idea what is wrong?

Thanks in advance for some reply, Andreas
    Quote Originally Posted by AKlafft View Post
    I am not able to download the Muffle System Logging 3.0.4-15 for my TouchPad. I am also not able to uninstall the previous version. Has somebody an idea what is wrong?

Thanks in advance for some reply, Andreas
    Same here on TouchPad w/ 3.0.4 - can't upgrade nor uninstall.
    The patch is invalid; it's not finding what it expects. Either the patch was made wrong or something else changed a file it's patching.
    Quote Originally Posted by pjscott View Post
    The patch is invalid; it's not finding what it expects. Either the patch was made wrong or something else changed a file it's patching.
    Any patch that goes through our patch portal is regenerated using git as a diff against the virgin unpacked webOS doctor files. So the patch is correct.

In general, this is caused by the files on an individual person's device not being in factory condition, and can easily be fixed by EPR in the best case, and a webOS doctor in the worst case.

-- Rod
    WebOS Internals and Preware Founder and Developer
    You may wish to donate by Paypal to donations @ webos-internals.org if you find our work useful.
    All donations go back into development.
    www.webos-internals.org twitter.com/webosinternals facebook.com/webosinternals
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12