Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by pcworld View Post
    sconix updated his advanced-email-prefs patch, it's now compatible with autobcc.
    Thanks - just grabbed his new version, installed (with your vzw-bcc patch already installed) -- viole' the best of both worlds.

THANKS!
    Just FYI, the webOS 2.1 VZW version of the patch hit the feeds three days ago.
    Apps (they're all free now): Explorer for Dropbox – a Dropbox app for webOS that actually works (TP+phones), 3-panel-interface
    File Explorer – fast and simple file manager (root support on webOS 3)
    QuickChat for Facebook – real-time Facebook chat (broken)
    Archive Manager – extract and create archives (zip, rar, 7z, …)
    FTPit! – full-featured FTP client for webOS
    e-mail (contact, support) – if you like what I'm doing, feel free to (alternatively in USD)
    Grabbed it when it appeared - in my morning scan of Preware

Thanks for making it happen!!
    Dave
    ... Not really and definitely willing to help.
    Quote Originally Posted by jdod View Post
    When I install auto-bcc, cannot compose an email.
    When I remove auto-bcc, compose email ability is restored.
    (Sprint Pre 1.4.5)
    I just went through the same issue with the version available from within Preware. Finally figured out that there was a newer version attached to the 1st post in this thread. Got it installed with WebOS Quick Intstaller. Works great! Thanks!

Someone should probably remove the old version on Preware... no idea why the new version isn't there.

Request: Make a touchpad version!
    pre101 likes this.
    @johnm4:
    So com.etg.autobcc_0.01.12_all.ipk.zip worked for you on webOS 1.4.5?
    Apps (they're all free now): Explorer for Dropbox – a Dropbox app for webOS that actually works (TP+phones), 3-panel-interface
    e-mail (contact, support) – if you like what I'm doing, feel free to (alternatively in USD)
    @johnm4:
    So com.etg.autobcc_0.01.12_all.ipk.zip worked for you on webOS 1.4.5?
    Yes. That is the file I downloaded from the 1st post and installed using WebOS Quick Install.

Interestingly, when I want to add the auto-bcc address, it was already filled in with the address I had tried to use with the unsuccessful attempts at previous versions which I had removed. The working behavior of this file is that the bcc does not show up in the compose message card, but the message is still bcc'd to the address that I have configured.
    @johnm4:
    The contents of this ipk are pretty strange...
    I tried concatenating the contents of the files in data.tar.gz/autobcc_src.

Could you remove the ipk and try the attached patch file? If it works I'm going to submit it.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    @frantid:

Now I dearly need this for my TouchPad.

Are you working on it or is anyone????
    Dave
    @frantid:

Now I dearly need this for my TouchPad.

Are you working on it or is anyone????
    Dave
    Who's "frantid"?

(I have no TouchPad so I can't/want make one for webOS 3)
    Who's "frantid"?

(I have no TouchPad so I can't/want make one for webOS 3)
    Sorry - was bouncing between two threads on two different issues and brought the wrong name over from the other one - Should have been @pcworld

Thanks for the answer, in spite of my goof.

I guess I will post a new thread for the TouchPad auto bcc - to see if someone might pick up on the need.
    Dave
    @johnm4:
    The contents of this ipk are pretty strange...
    I tried concatenating the contents of the files in data.tar.gz/autobcc_src.

Could you remove the ipk and try the attached patch file? If it works I'm going to submit it.
    Sorry, doesn't seem to install correctly with WebOS Quick Install. Should I be using something else.

Attached screenshot is the error message I see repeated several times. (I did remove the other ipk first).
    Attached Images Attached Images
    @johnm4:
    Probably Sprint webOS 1.4.5 has missing language packages too...
    sconix updated his advanced-email-prefs patch, it's now compatible with autobcc.
    I have these Sconix patches installed, but see no auto-bcc option. Am I missing something?
    Quote Originally Posted by dhkeller View Post
    I have these Sconix patches installed, but see no auto-bcc option. Am I missing something?
    After installing Sconix patches, you need to install the auto bcc patch, then go to preferences, open each email account entry and fill in the auto bcc info
    Dave
    Quote Originally Posted by silverbackdave View Post
    After installing Sconix patches, you need to install the auto bcc patch, then go to preferences, open each email account entry and fill in the auto bcc info
    Thanks. Except I can't get the Auto-bcc patch to load manually, and I am not finding it in my Preware feed.

Tried the 'z_email-auto-bcc_2.1.0.patch' version: http://t.co/0nj2YqK, but it won't load properly thru WebOS QI either. Is there a 2.2.3 version?
    @dhkeller:
    What device/OS version are you on?
    @dhkeller:
    What device/OS version are you on?
    Just realized I failed to mention that .... oops.

Pre3 on AT&T with WebOS 2.2.3 .... A more careful reading of the thread above suggests you are doing your good work on Pre2 running 2.1 .... so maybe I am out of luck?
    Currently not submitted for webOS 2.2.x. I'll have a look at it.
    @dhkeller:
    Does applying the patch with Quick Install fail? Could you post a screenshot?
    And could you try if this patch works for you? http://forums.precentral.net/attachm....1.0_vzw.patch
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast