1.    #1  
    I just installed the patch for "adv congif for app launcher, and after I reset my Pixi...2 new apps appeared! One is phone preferences...which I usually access through the phone app - but now it's out, weird! And the other is USB Passthrough - which I've never seen. I guess they aren't really new apps, but somewhere native on the phone - but can anyone tell me why they are showing up? Also, dev mode is still unhidden, but I took that patch off, any suggestions?
    by default it now unhides all the things palm had hid by default if you orange/white button tap the icon you get the option to rehide the apps you don't want.
  3.    #3  
    oh, thank you...somehow I missed that! And haven't tried to delete anything yet so didn't see that option, been patching for months and thought I was going crazy - especially because I JUST replaced my pixi! Love this community :-)
    haha sconix has really stepped it up with this one. you can now on the fly change your icon and grid sizes. I had to donate for his work on this one.
  5.    #5  
    Yea, I have a list of people to donate to once my biz (its still new and just barely paying the bills) get busier. This phone & community have been uber helpful!
    Keep in mind you can also hold the gesture area and tap the icon for that same menu. Just sayin ;P
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    We always prefer that people donate in response to tangible items they can use today, rather than for intangible promises about the future that may or may not be possible to achieve.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakeeeee View Post
    Keep in mind you can also hold the gesture area and tap the icon for that same menu. Just sayin ;P
    Yes but I learned a long time ago that everyone isn't familiar with gesture+tap so I explain in a way that anyone can figure out.
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    Yes but I learned a long time ago that everyone isn't familiar with gesture+tap so I explain in a way that anyone can figure out.
    I wish everyone read the full features! Like how some didn't know you could have more than 3x3 in the new advanced launcher patch...
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    We always prefer that people donate in response to tangible items they can use today, rather than for intangible promises about the future that may or may not be possible to achieve.
    @jakeee haha case in point!