1.    #1  
    I got an install error:
    Postinst
    -1:
    Unable to run command: IPKG_OFFLINE_ROOT=/media/cryptofs/apps /bin/sh /media/cryptofs/apps/usr/lib/ipkg/info/org.webosinternals.patches.app-launcher-advanced-configuration-for-app-launcher.postinst 2>&1
    1 out of 1 hunk FAILED -- saving rejects to file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.devmodeswitcher/appinfo.json.rej
    I only installed a patch called 'Set Avatar in Messaging' and also unhide the Dev Mode by using konami code
    Any suggestions for my scenario?
    Thanks.
    nevermind I see you need to uninstall the dev mode patch it is included with the advanced app launcher patch
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    nevermind I see you need to uninstall the dev mode patch it is included with the advanced app launcher patch
    but i haven't install the dev mode patch before
    i installed the dev mode patch and removed...the error is still remaining
    go into usb mode and you will see a file called webos-patches.log paste the part of the file where it is giving you the error
  5.    #5  
    Install using earlier version 1.4.5-24 is successful.

Here is the failed part of my webos-patches.log:

Code:
    ----------------------------------
    Installation FAILED!
    ----------------------------------
    1 out of 1 hunk FAILED -- saving rejects to file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.devmodeswitcher/appinfo.json.rej
    ls -R /media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/org.webosinternals.patches.app-launcher-advanced-configuration-for-app-launcher
    /media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/org.webosinternals.patches.app-launcher-advanced-configuration-for-app-launcher:
    additional_files
    app-launcher-advanced-configuration-for-app-launcher.patch
    package_list

/media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/org.webosinternals.patches.app-launcher-advanced-configuration-for-app-launcher/additional_files:
    usr

/media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/org.webosinternals.patches.app-launcher-advanced-configuration-for-app-launcher/additional_files/usr:
    lib

/media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/org.webosinternals.patches.app-launcher-advanced-configuration-for-app-launcher/additional_files/usr/lib:
    luna

/media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/org.webosinternals.patches.app-launcher-advanced-configuration-for-app-launcher/additional_files/usr/lib/luna:
    system

/media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/org.webosinternals.patches.app-launcher-advanced-configuration-for-app-launcher/additional_files/usr/lib/luna/system:
    luna-applauncher

/media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/org.webosinternals.patches.app-launcher-advanced-configuration-for-app-launcher/additional_files/usr/lib/luna/system/luna-applauncher:
    app

/media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/org.webosinternals.patches.app-launcher-advanced-configuration-for-app-launcher/additional_files/usr/lib/luna/system/luna-applauncher/app:
    controllers
    views

/media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/org.webosinternals.patches.app-launcher-advanced-configuration-for-app-launcher/additional_files/usr/lib/luna/system/luna-applauncher/app/controllers:
    prefs-assistant.jsjsjs

/$media$/$cryptofs$/$apps$/$usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$org$.$webosinternals$.$patches$.$app$-$launcher$-$advanced$-$configuration$-$for$-$app$-$launcher$/$additional_files$/$usr$/$lib$/$luna$/$system$/$luna$-$applauncher$/$app$/$views$:
    $prefs$

/$media$/$cryptofs$/$apps$/$usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$org$.$webosinternals$.$patches$.$app$-$launcher$-$advanced$-$configuration$-$for$-$app$-$launcher$/$additional_files$/$usr$/$lib$/$luna$/$system$/$luna$-$applauncher$/$app$/$views$/$prefs$:
    $prefs$-$scene$.$html$
    *** $FAILED$ ***
    Last edited by Pointer; 08/29/2010 at 01:31 PM.