1.    #1  
    I need help!! Mode switcher currently does not work for me and I can't figure out why. I have all the necessary patches and launch on Luna Boot, but every time I press "Configure Mode Switcher" it does nothing. Also the "System Menu Initial Framework", "System Menu Mode Menu" and "System Menu Today Menu" patches all have an update available but none of them will update due to an IPKG error which I can't figure out how to fix either.
    I also have those issues with updates for those specific patches, but I can't comment on mode switcher because I stopped using it because it killed my battery too fast.
  3.    #3  
    Well I figured out the mode switcher issue, but those patches are still an issue for me and it's bugging the hell out of me.
    Quote Originally Posted by illadelphatic View Post
    I also have those issues with updates for those specific patches, but I can't comment on mode switcher because I stopped using it because it killed my battery too fast.
    Were you using GPS locate or some other app to drain your battery. You can use manual select and Mode switcher doesn't require your GPS to always be up. I'm loving 1.+ Maybe you should give it another shot.