1.    #1  
    1000 points to the person who can come up with a patch to be able to save pictures with date/time stamp or custom name template.

I hate the default picture filenames and want some timestamp in the filename so i know when I took the picture. If I it is possible to apply a timestamp watermark to the image that would be an extra 5000 points =)
    Their is a patch for that " Improved photo naming" in Preware.
    Quote Originally Posted by dereckmartin View Post
    1000 points to the person who can come up with a patch to be able to save pictures with date/time stamp or custom name template.

I hate the default picture filenames and want some timestamp in the filename so i know when I took the picture. If I it is possible to apply a timestamp watermark to the image that would be an extra 5000 points =)
    ya may wanna search next time.

http://forums.precentral.net/webos-p...filenames.html
    If you've liked my software, please consider to towards future development.

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

@JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook
  4.    #4  
    i did search the forums and site but i was looking for timestamps and apparently it did not show up.
    don't forget to make your donation to Jason since he already write the patches you need.
    Heh, I don't know if PayPal accepts points as a unit of exchange. I use this patch myself. Very useful, as it properly sorts by date via most access methods.