1.    #1  
    I'm having a hard time navigating through lengthy message's I've typed and really miss the 4-way navigator on my old Treo 650.

Has anyone written a patch/app that simply adds 4 virtual buttons to the screen - one for each cursor direction? It would be much smaller than a virtual keyboard but could be activated in a similar way, perhaps? Maybe four virtual buttons in a single row - left, right, up and down.

Just a thought... and I'm hoping this is available out there somewhere...?

Thanks
    nope. The only way at rhe moment is the option+drag to move it around. A little practice and it works pretty good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Workerb33 View Post
    nope. The only way at rhe moment is the option+drag to move it around. A little practice and it works pretty good.
    To expand on that, see the PreCentral Tip: http://www.precentral.net/move-cursor-text-field
    I am the creator of the PalmSpot entry “webOS Does, and Does, and Does Some More”, writes Save/Restore scripts and helps manage the script feed, and now writes webOS Nation's Tip of the Day

Got a good tip for webOS Nation's Tip of the Day? Please send me a PM or use the Contact Us form and select "Suggest a tip"

Like any of my work:
  4.    #4  
    Thanks for the tips!