1.    #1  
    It it possible to make a patch where the date is added to the lock screen? I've got the "replace carrier string with date" patch, but I'd love something more "glanceable", where I don't have to put on my glasses to read it
    ...but theres the date above the time on the lock screen...
  3.    #3  
    With the replace carrier string patch, yes ... but I want it just a bit smaller than the time. For kicks, having the temp and the next three appointments would be awesome.
  4.    #4  
    What do you think? Is any of this possible? It SEEMS like it could be done (at least the date part) but I really don't know enough about it.
  5.    #5  
    Can anyone tell me if any of this is even possible?
    In Preware, click into available packages, then click on patches, scroll down to "Top bar" click, then look for "date as carrier with time while locked" .... Enjoy

Also Look into "increase your font size (17 or 18) " under "top bar " also. I would use 17 or else the date doesn't fit to well and the 2010 will overlap ... But it will help make it bigger to read
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by djgardn2 View Post
    In Preware, click into available packages, then click on patches, scroll down to "Top bar" click, then look for "date as carrier with time while locked" .... Enjoy

Also Look into "increase your font size (17 or 18) " under "top bar " also. I would use 17 or else the date doesn't fit to well and the 2010 will overlap ... But it will help make it bigger to read
    I have that patch, and mentioned it in my original post. My point is, why not use all of that lock screen real estate for something, if it can be done? The date would be just a start. A lot of people, myself included, have wanted something of a "today" screen, like BlackBerry has. I must admit that's one thing I miss about my BB. Since it's not possible to do that on the main home screen without a clear card or some such thing, is it possible to do it on the lock screen?