1.    #1  
    Auto complete type feature where it remembers email address you have already used in the past even if it's not in your contact... that would be a nice feature.

Can anyone make a patch for that?

Thank you
    +1
    the assumption is you use universal search instead of opening the app.

just type the first and last initial, tap the name, tap the email address.

once you get used to that, it will rock your world.
    Quote Originally Posted by tungsten C View Post
    Auto complete type feature where it remembers email address you have already used in the past even if it's not in your contact... that would be a nice feature.

Can anyone make a patch for that?

Thank you
    Plus, the cursor following the screen when you type. That would be super awesome. Wouldn't it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Workerb33 View Post
    the assumption is you use universal search instead of opening the app.

just type the first and last initial, tap the name, tap the email address.

once you get used to that, it will rock your world.
    Well he meant for people in the history of his emailing, not just contacts.
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    We always prefer that people donate in response to tangible items they can use today, rather than for intangible promises about the future that may or may not be possible to achieve.
    I know what he meant. What I meant is that would be counter the synergy paradigm that is used throughout webOS. It always assumes you start by ting so they should embrace it and see if they can get used to it. It tooke me a few weeks, but now I find myself even doing that on my pc and my blackberry.
    I too favor implementation of such a feature that would keep track of who you e-mail and include that list when it tries to auto-complete your addressee. The same goes for the Web browser -- its auto-complete sucks. If I want to go to a Web site like digg.com, for example, when I type it in it will show me tons of results of digg.com/somestory/somecoding/blahblahblah but I have to scroll through the list to find a reference to digg.com, even though that is the address I always start with. It's a very poorly implemented feature.
    My mobile biography: Nokia 5181i & 3589i -- Motorola v60i & A630 -- Palm Treo 650, Centro, Pre Plus, MyTouch 4G Slide, Pre 2, Pre 3, Nokia Lumia 521, Veer
    I AGREE. Universal search is great, but autocomplete would be great for keyboard uses especially on peeps with more than one email address. Currently you have to type their name and THEN pick the email you want. Why can't I just start tying the email? This is why we need a tab key.
    screwdestiny
    PSN Twitter Last.FM
  9.    #9  
    I believe that auto complete should be available in email. phone history and web so it is faster than just typing a few words
    Last edited by tungsten C; 08/22/2010 at 03:04 PM.
    Yea...Go yell at Palm for all that stuff
    If you want to buy a Palm Pre is great condition. Here's your chance.

http://forums.precentral.net/showthr...91#post2782191