1.    #1  
    hi there!! i have tried just about everything posted in the forum regarding this problem but i cant seem to get the feeds to load on quick install...i had to reset my phone so of course preware got wiped out...i can install tweaks and themes no prob and qi recognizes my phone but everytime i press that blue down arrow nothing happens!!i have waited 5-20 mins for it to load but nothing happens!! i need to reinstall preware on my phone but im not getting anywhere with this...please help! thanks in advance
    Quote Originally Posted by mellinelli View Post
    hi there!! i have tried just about everything posted in the forum regarding this problem but i cant seem to get the feeds to load on quick install...i had to reset my phone so of course preware got wiped out...i can install tweaks and themes no prob and qi recognizes my phone but everytime i press that blue down arrow nothing happens!!i have waited 5-20 mins for it to load but nothing happens!! i need to reinstall preware on my phone but im not getting anywhere with this...please help! thanks in advance
    install.preware.org and use the standalone installer

Pip