1.    #1  
    I installed the superkernel package and app but when I run the superkernel app it seems to just sit there. It says its still determining kernel version and lunasysmngr version and in red says "do not push anything yet" but I got impatient and pushed the install 800mhz kernel and the progress circle spun forever can someone please help me on getting this to work i have been patient all day with this and I just cant seem to get it
    ~Tha 1 n only~

This COG just blessed you
    Get 100,000 Backlinks - Watch the Video Presentation
    you run the kernel through govnah. it is explained thouroghly in threads on how to overclock
    Palm prē-ist.
  3.    #3  
    where do i get govnah?
    ~Tha 1 n only~

4.    #4  
    govnah doesn't seems to effect super prekernel becasue its still doing the same thing, i'm not using uberkernel
    ~Tha 1 n only~

mSPK is obsolete and not supported any more. You need to get UberKernel. Get rid of SPK and get UberKernel from Preware
  6.    #6  
    Thanks I ended up getting it, lol but why did they remove spk?
    ~Tha 1 n only~

Quote Originally Posted by jtcog View Post
    Thanks I ended up getting it, lol but why did they remove spk?
    It messed with luna sys mgr among other files that shouldn't be trusted. It wasn't OTA update safe. There were a few problems and it is only 1.4 compatible, not 1.4.1 or 1.4.5. Tbh it should be completely pulled along with its youtube video.

Pip
    doctor

-Eric G

WebOS Internals Developer.
    Follow me on Twitter for updates to my projects: | Virtual Keyboard | wIRC | SuperTux | AUPT | KeyBoss | freeTether |

Donate