Global Posts
    776 Global Posts

I have a VZW Pre, and I have deleted/installed the patch back, restarted etc, still broke
  2. ght
    Global Posts
    886 Global Posts
    What makes you think anything is "broke"?
    Global Posts
    776 Global Posts
    When I restart my phone, the "turn off after" defaults to the number pictured, and there is no switch to turn the patch on or off
    Quote Originally Posted by schlk21 View Post
    When I restart my phone, the "turn off after" defaults to the number pictured, and there is no switch to turn the patch on or off
    As I noted in the patch's official release thread, the switch had to be removed due to a limitation in AUPT where a patch can't affect multiple packages.

When it's installed, auto-off will now disabled when charging; no toggle to enable/disable
    If you've liked my software, please consider to towards future development.

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

@JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook
    Global Posts
    776 Global Posts
    Bummer, thanks
    schlk21

Use Mode Switcher, and just set a trigger that when TouchStone charging to keep the screen on.
    Global Posts
    776 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NachoB View Post
    schlk21

Use Mode Switcher, and just set a trigger that when TouchStone charging to keep the screen on.
    I only used it to keep the screen on while using maps. If the screen shuts off, the GPS needs to refesh