1.    #1  
    I'm not even sure if this can be made, but I wanted to see if someone could build me a Virtual Keyboad script, so a specific theme will load each time I open the keyboard. There in instructions on how to do it: Virtual Keyboard Configuration - WebOS Internals but I haven't been able to get it to work on my own. So I thought I would have better luck with asking someone who knows how to do this, to make it for me. You would just make it, send it to me, then I could load the script onto my phone and then hopefully I will see the Eazystran theme each time I load the patch; instead of seeing the default Dark Rounded theme.

# haptic : <number> - How long to vibrate upon touch (0 - 100 ms) (50 seems good. 100 makes the keyboard lag a little. ((I Want Haptic Feedback, Just Not Too Powerful, Or For Too Long))
    # clickFile : <string> - Sound file if any to play upon button click (e.g. click1.wav) ((No Sound Effect))
    # installed_themes : [{label:<string>,value:<string>},...] - Installed themes, label is the display name and value is the themes folder name
    # theme : <string> - Name of keyboard theme to use. Three themes ship with the keyboard: ((I Want The Eazystran Theme. I Want That Theme To Load Every time I Load The Virtual Keyboard.))

The Theme That I Want To Be My Default:
    Image:Eazystrans.png]Error

Please send me a private message if you think this is something you can build.

Carrier: Sprint
    Device: Palm Pre
    Favorite App: NesEm
    Favorite Modification: UberKernel

WOSQI can do that. i have the denali theme popup every time i engage vk. its pretty simple too. in WOSQI under the tools menu, choose tweaks, select the virtual keyboard config tab, and in the theme drop down menu select the theme you wish to use as your default, and that should do it.
    ohh and WOSQI will also let you set all the other options as well... haptic, clickfile sound, etc.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by naterza View Post
    ohh and WOSQI will also let you set all the other options as well... haptic, clickfile sound, etc.
    No it doesn't work correctly. Everytime I put in a theme through Quick-Install, I get that clear, generic looking default theme instead. Trust me, I have played with the Virtual Keyboard patch for a while and have not got it to work correctly.

Download 4 with no luck.
    From internals, preware and placed in kb theme folder
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

The answer to your question is in the OPs first post here: http://forums.precentral.net/web-os-...rd-themes.html
  7.    #7  
    [QUOTE=larsensa;2630271]The answer to your question is in the OPs first post here: [url]

I still need for someone to make this file for me. Everytime I try, I don't get the custom theme to load. That is why I posted this, in the hopes someone can alter the files needed for the theme of my choosing, to be loaded as the default theme.