Global Posts
    144 Global Posts
    I was hoping someone could make a patch where we can spoof iphone when needed in the browser. Somethinh with a toggle switch. I don't always want the mobile site, but sometimes I do. Unless I am wrong the current setup is either spoof iphone all the time or not at all.

thanks!
    I'd like this for different reasons. If a page displays fine in WebOS, I want them to know I'm using a WebOS phone. If not, I can enable the spoof. Would be even better if we could link it to the bookmark so certain pages launch with the spoof if they are set to and others without.

-Jay
    Global Posts
    473 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jayhajj View Post
    I'd like this for different reasons. If a page displays fine in WebOS, I want them to know I'm using a WebOS phone. If not, I can enable the spoof. Would be even better if we could link it to the bookmark so certain pages launch with the spoof if they are set to and others without.

-Jay
    FYI the iphone spoof contains plenty of WebOS strings any web site looking at user agent logins for there site will see WebOS in the logs. The user agent is NOT a pure iphone user agent.
    T300 - T600 - T650 - T700p - T755p - T800w - Pre