1.    #1  
    I've searched high and low and I can not find the patch that disables the display when the Pre is on the Touchstone.

Anyone?
    Global Posts
    373 Global Posts
    There are quite a few threads about that.

You can either installed brightness unlinked or mode switcher and both have options to turn off the dispaly. I think this is a third one as well but I don't recall it off the top of my head
    quick system task app in homebrew will also do it
    Global Posts
    373 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tjy724 View Post
    quick system task app in homebrew will also do it
    I knew there was a third.
    Anyone know how i can do the opposite and have display brighter while on touchstone AND locked? It would be easier to read the big clock while or waking up.
    Use the same programs that were mentioned... With mode switcher you can setup a specific mode just for that. For example you make a mode for the TS that when you place your phone on it laying to the left (this is my trigger for my mode for the screen to be completely off while charging) it will launch the mode you created. In that mode you can have the clock program launched at start, the screen set to always on, with your brightness to whatever you want. When you remove the phone from the charger it would return back to the default settings/mode.
    no mode swticher for pixi. and brightness unlinked and quick system task app doesn't make the lock screen brighter on TS.
  8.    #8  
    THank you for the replies. I went with Quick System Task!!!
    Yeah Quick System Tasks is a nice option. That's the one I use, though I've noticed it can be unresponsive if you launch it while it's on the TouchStone. Be sure to launch the app before putting it on the TouchStone for the screen blank to work. That aside, it's a heck of a lot better than sleeping in a room as bright as twilight, or covering the phone with a sock like I had been doing
    My mobile biography: Nokia 5181i & 3589i -- Motorola v60i & A630 -- Palm Treo 650, Centro, Pre Plus, MyTouch 4G Slide, Pre 2, Pre 3, Nokia Lumia 521, Veer
    Cover it with the included sleeping bag
    Quote Originally Posted by NachoB View Post
    Cover it with the included sleeping bag
    Ha -- funny. I hadn't thought of that pouch like that but it sure does look like one. It was nice of them to make mine in SF Giants colors.
    My mobile biography: Nokia 5181i & 3589i -- Motorola v60i & A630 -- Palm Treo 650, Centro, Pre Plus, MyTouch 4G Slide, Pre 2, Pre 3, Nokia Lumia 521, Veer