1.    #1  
    I've been wondering this for a while: Is it possible to make a patch to allow the silver button on the original pres bring up the app launcher when there is no card open, rather than doing nothing? If the launcher's open, the button closes it, but it would be nice to have the other way around as well.

Thanks!
    Global Posts
    77 Global Posts
    not for nothin but there are a number of cool things that lil' "button" would be great for...unfortunately I can't list opening the launcher as one of them since the slightest swipe up anywhere in & around the "button" (aka the gesture area) opens the launcher...

but if you meant that holding the button down for 1-2 seconds pops up the launcher, opens up Precentral (or ur other pre-selected 'favorite' app/site), and logs you in to the site....well then that would be a pretty cool idea

- P.Sout
    far as i know i thought the devs have no access to the center button.... i wish it would be used to turn on the phone while screen is off /idle state..(ala iphone)
    I hope that after I die, people will say of me: "That guy sure owed me a lot of money.

Modded Sprint Pre: 3" pulley s/c, i/c, 1.6 rockers, xp cam, slp headers, 3in exhaust, res/cat delete... oh wait wrong forum... ummm pre has lots of mc patches and a xtra mhz, ghtz, and chigglehertz
    That is correct, they have not been allowed access to make any changes to its functions.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!