1.    #1  

so i am totally frustrated right now...i know that i had a patch to download streaming media from the web browser, but when i uninstalled my patches i have no idea which one it was...any help would be greatly appreciated!
    Quote Originally Posted by fallen_angel1222 View Post
    so i am totally frustrated right now...i know that i had a patch to download streaming media from the web browser, but when i uninstalled my patches i have no idea which one it was...any help would be greatly appreciated!
    It's the multi-mod patch.
    Palm Vx -> Treo 600 -> Treo 700p -> Centro -> Pre (Launch Phone 06/06/09) -> AT&T Pre Plus with Sprint EVDO swap -> Samsung Epic 4G w/ Froyo
  3.    #3  
    .....naturally the one that is compatible yet...that would be why i couldn't figure out which one....thank you bunches...feel like a deedadee now lol
    .....naturally the one that is compatible yet...that would be why i couldn't figure out which one....thank you bunches...feel like a deedadee now lol
    I fixed the patch for my use haven't uploaded to Preware yet waiting for the original creator to upload.

http://forums.precentral.net/webos-p...ml#post2604764
    Why did you uninstall all of them? It isn't necessary when you do an update, only the multimod, scrims and a couple of others have to be removed, along with themes.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!