Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Sprint Pre: Name does not appear on the missed call icon but if you have a picture assigned to it then the picture does appear in the missed call icon along with the phone number.

AT&T Pre Plus: Name does appear in the missed call icon along with the phone number and picture (if you have a pic assigned to that contact).

*Note: My Sprint Pre has many patches/modifications that include a few that deal with the phone app. My AT&T Pre Plus is OEM, no patches/modifications whatsoever.
    Last edited by Achill3s; 08/22/2010 at 03:23 AM.
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!
  2.    #22  
    Quote Originally Posted by Achill3s View Post
    Sprint Pre: Name does not appear on the missed call icon but if you have a picture assigned to it then the picture does appear in the missed call icon along with the phone number.

AT&T Pre Plus: Name does appear in the missed call icon along with the phone number and picture (if you have a pic assigned to that contact).

*Note: My Sprint Pre has many patches/modifications that include a few that deal with the phone app. My AT&T Pre Plus is OEM, no patches/modifications whatsoever.
    Interesting, any Verizon or non-US carriers can also confirm whether or not this happens.
    So I guess its a Sprint (or CDMA) bug.
    (I have sprint btw)
    Quote Originally Posted by mc_gusto View Post
    Interesting, any Verizon or non-US carriers can also confirm whether or not this happens.
    So I guess its a Sprint (or CDMA) bug.
    (I have sprint btw)
    What you could do is request this in a future update. Palm will not know what users want unless you give them some feedback. Make sure you indicate that this is for Sprint Pre's.

Feedback & Feature Requests | Palm USA
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!
  4.    #24  
    requested, thanks for the link and some clarification/verification.
    warlord what carrier do you have?
    this would be a nice patch
    *Patchers STILL make this phone Perfect!
    Palm Devices Currently Owned: Pre, Pre Plus, Pre 2, Pre 3, Pixi, Veer, Touchpads, and too many touchstones!
    Quote Originally Posted by mc_gusto View Post
    requested, thanks for the link and some clarification/verification.
    warlord what carrier do you have?
    sprint
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12